It was a pleasure staying at the Fateh Prakash Palace and experience the Royal Hospitality. Right from the moment we entered, to the moment we left, we were given very special treatment by the entire hotel crew.Our lake facing luxurious rooms almost made our vacation a bliss.Thanks to His Highness Shri Arvind Singhji for inviting us to the palace to see and experience his royal galore. Over the top the sightseeing tours to Jalmandir, Shiv Niwas Palace and the museum brought us interesting insights on the rich historical lineage of Mewar and its exceptional architecture and beautiful designs.
We had excellent Lal Maas at Shiv Niwas Palace and a palette of delicious dishes and kebabs couple of times at the open terrace restaurant which is worth mentioning.Over all experience excellent, recommended for those who intent to go for a holiday full of luxury, elegance and style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where once the Maharanas of Mewar held court, today you can hold forthLocated on the eastern shores of the picturesque Lake Pichola, the palace seems to have floated straight out of a fairytale.The history-soaked interiors, dotted with miniature paintings, portraits, royal artefacts and the armoury of the Mewar dynasty transport you to legendary times.The suites and rooms decorated with original paintings and period furniture from the toshakhanas or royal storerooms, cocoon you in velvety luxury as you soak in the ever-changing hues of the lake from large arched windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fateh Prakash Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel Udaipur