We stayed for 2 nights at this hotel. We were warmly greeted and told that we had been upgraded to a suite. The suite was excellent with superb views over the lake. The hotel is part of the palace complex and full of history. We ate in the sunset terrace restauarant 1 night and for breakfast-the food and service were very good. The town is safe and offers alternate dining arrangements but for the views and service the Fateh Prakash could not be beaten.
We would recommend this hotel in the beautiful city of Udaipur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where once the Maharanas of Mewar held court, today you can hold forthLocated on the eastern shores of the picturesque Lake Pichola, the palace seems to have floated straight out of a fairytale.The history-soaked interiors, dotted with miniature paintings, portraits, royal artefacts and the armoury of the Mewar dynasty transport you to legendary times.The suites and rooms decorated with original paintings and period furniture from the toshakhanas or royal storerooms, cocoon you in velvety luxury as you soak in the ever-changing hues of the lake from large arched windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Fateh Prakash Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel Udaipur