The Culture ,colour and Royal legacy of Rajasthan has always been attracted to me. my dream come true to experience the same when I stayed at Hotel Fateh prakash Palace. We have stayed at many hotels over the years, often luxury ones but This was unique experience right from entering the hotel. I felt like a Maharaja.. Its a Royal treat right from the hotel lobby, rooms decor, food, service, musiums, light show swimming pool etc.
We have wonderfull experience which we going to cherish for ever. If you want to feel like a king go and stay at Ftaeh Prakash palace, Udaipur.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where once the Maharanas of Mewar held court, today you can hold forthLocated on the eastern shores of the picturesque Lake Pichola, the palace seems to have floated straight out of a fairytale.The history-soaked interiors, dotted with miniature paintings, portraits, royal artefacts and the armoury of the Mewar dynasty transport you to legendary times.The suites and rooms decorated with original paintings and period furniture from the toshakhanas or royal storerooms, cocoon you in velvety luxury as you soak in the ever-changing hues of the lake from large arched windows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Fateh Prakash Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Prakash Palace Udaipur
- Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel Udaipur