We visited Taj Lake Palace in Udaipur earlier in July to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary. Simply amazed by the property with so much history related to it, loved the hospitality of staff, food and we had a luxury room which was large and very well furnished. I booked a candle light dinner at Mewar Terrace which was unbelievable in regard to the view, environment, food and the host, Amit, was really skilled and we had a joyful experience with him. Want also to thank Abdul for great follow up and great hospitality.
Overall, it's a experinece for life and we will certainly come back again. Will recommend this place to everyone out there who want's to experience luxury at very best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ethereal Taj Lake Palace affords guests the pleasures of India's bygone princely era. Over the centuries, it has played host to royalty, poets and writers and the Maharana's guests. Trappings like a welcoming vintage car ride to the charming city of Udaipur, the Jiva Spa boat, royal butlers, recipes from traditional Mewari cuisine and arrival by boat - all little facets that make this former pleasure palace the celebrated luxury hotel it is today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Taj Lake Palace Udaipur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Lake Palace Udaipur Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Udaipur
- Taj Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Lake Palace Hotel Udaipur
- Udaipur Taj Lake Palace