3,040 results
All reviewskids clubmahikids arealake picholaoberoi groupboat ridegarden viewbeautiful propertywild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffexcellent hotelrooms are smallearly check
Reviewed November 28, 2017

Friendly and welcoming hotel and staff make this a good place to stay in Udaipur. Room also comfortable. The hotel is very popular with and well-used by tour groups

We were expecting to spend some time just chilling and using the hotel's facilities in the middle of our trip but as it was we were busy enjoying various activities in Udaipur so spent little time at the hotel.

Our only minor criticism was that, on one morning, the service at breakfast out on the terrace seemed a trifle disorganised but this could be a one-off as it was fine the next day.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BrianEFC
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2017

Dear Guest

We really appreciate reading your very positive comments following your stay and thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Your feedback mentioned in regards to the service at breakfast on one day during your stay with us was of a great concern to me and I have personally shared your concern with my entire team and they have been advised to take a due care in future.

We look forward to welcome you back to Trident on your return to Udaipur. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Warm regards

Reviewed November 27, 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights and wish we had more time in Udaipur in our trip. The stay at Trident was the best out of entire Rajasthan trip. An ideal example of a perfect customer service, hospitality and what a hotel should be. Kudos to the Trident team. We will surely be back. I still miss the breakfast on the terrace garden :)

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SatishB012016
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear Guest,

We were so happy to read your amazing comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We really appreciate your going out of the way to detail your stay and for taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. Thank you.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your return to our hotel in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed November 26, 2017

We had a super 2 day stay here. The hotel was very accommodating in every way from the very friendly staff to the facilities. The food at the restaurant was super for all times of the day and even specific requests were catered for. Breakfast outside in the sunrise overlooking the lakes and mountains was so nice, evening dinner with live music was so much fun, especially when some old Bollywood numbers were belted out. Great swimming pool, clean and kept the kids occupied. The room however was small for a family and therefore thats where one mark is lost, no need for such small rooms in such parts of India in my view, I have stayed in other hotels nearby where the size of rooms was amazing. Would certainly come here again, but perhaps hire two rooms for a family of 4.

Room Tip: Eat breakfast in the terrace.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel and its services. It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us and to have been of service to you.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Positive feedback encourages our team to strive to perform better. It has always been our endeavor to provide our valued guests with personalized service.

I regret to note that you found the room size small and not up to your expectations. At our hotel we have four suites which are double the size of the room you stayed in which we recommend you for your next stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Best regards

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Was a great stop along our tour and one can tell that the Trident chain stresses customer service, good food and decent accommodations. Made this an enjoyable stop along on our circuit. Enjoy the area too.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank OregonJerry

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

Best regards

Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

I have just come back from a 3 night stay at this Hotel with my wife and 14 month old son. This place is without a doubt the BEST hotel in the region, if not the country. I have been to many famous hotels before, but had never witnessed such amazing hospitality and service. The staff went every distance to cater to every need of yours. The courtesy and politeness of the staff was so refreshing to see. They make you feel like part of your family.
It was our wedding anniversary and they surprised us with a cake. So much care was also taken of our little kid. The restaurant staff was always offering to prepare anything for us and our young one. The food was also so delicious and the over all ambience could not be better.
All in all it was the most perfect anniversary stay we could have asked for. We really did not want to leave the place and now we cannot wait to visit it again.
Thank you for spoiling us Trident.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tanishth G

Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time and that we were able to help contribute to your overall travel experience whilst your stay at our hotels and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments.

Our Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best wishes!!!