3,044 results
All reviewskids clubmahikids arealake picholaoberoi groupmanicured lawnsboat ridegarden viewbeautiful propertywild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffexcellent hotelrooms are small
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We have now stayed in 3 Trident hotels including Agra and Jodphur. Each is distinct with amazing service, unobtrusive but so gracious and helpful. The dining staff is exceptional, everyone there went out of their way for us each day. My masala chai was made fresh for me each morning and on our last day we were leaving so early they boxed the most beautiful breakfast for us!
We will definitely continue to stay at the Tridents if India.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on the hotel, its services and especially our people, following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur.

The entire team is delighted to know that they came up to your expectations.We endeavor to live up to our ethos and our philosophy which places people at the center of everything we do, to train and support our team members in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and highly engaged, as they are the most important aspect of our business.
It gives me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the entire team - the team will truly appreciate your generous compliments.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

On our maiden visit to Udaipur, we booked ourselves at The Trident. It was one of the best decisions we took. We enjoyed the sight seeing, and also the mornings and evenings spent at the hotel-resort.

The location is perfect, sharing the sprawling gardens ( and a jetty) with the other Oberoi property, Udaivilas.

Rooms are comfortable, and the large glass windows give an excellent view of the gardens.
The staff, as with all Oberoi hotels, is very courteous and efficient.
Food is somewhat bland, possibly due to the overwhelming presence of foreigners. However, at our request, the chef made a spiced "laal maas" .Breakfast must be enjoyed on the open air terrace, with birds and squirrels attempting to share in the feast.

Early morning risers can see peacocks strutting around in the lawns.
A visit to the adjoining Udaivilas hotel is recommended. It is the ultimate in luxury.

Good off season deals are available during March. It is a good time to visit Udaipur- not too hot, and not so crowded with tourists. Also, the flowers in the gardens are in bloom.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms generally overlook the gardens and have a good view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your stay at the Trident in Udaipur.

I have shared your review with the team, especially the Chefs -they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Best regards

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Trident, Udaipur is a very beautiful hotel brand standards of Brand Trident.

1. Good Location
2. Good Restaurant and Delicious Food with Great Hospitality & view
3. OK Breakfast but need to improve on no of Menu Items (4/5)
4. Great Hospitality as expected

1. I like Hotel Trident, Udaipur. Well, good.
2. At Trident group they charge money for Internet Access (more Expensive). I know it’s their policy and local staff can’t do much about it.
Overall, the property is good and worth staying if you are in Udaipur.
• Stayed August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your gracious praise.

In regard to your comments on Internet charges - since most renowned Internet service providers do not have infrastructure yet, to provide WIFI services at a reasonable cost, in the city, Internet services have been outsourced for specific hotel through third party vendors, hence entails a cost.We as a company are working towards minimizing these costs with various vendors, alternatively to have it packaged with the room charges. We hope to make headway soon.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

It was a hot summer of may I went to Udaipur, the hot heaty waves were pearcing, but on arriving the hotel, it was just so royal. The welcome with garland, tika, and an amazing drink to rejuvenate the body. Wen we went to the room and seeing its ambiance and aroma we just lied on the bed and without changing our cloths we were in sleep, wen we got up it was just so fresh. It proves that the hygiene maintained was super cood which treated us like a mother with a baby in lap. The food was superb and the ambiance was loving. We stayed there 2 night 3 days, just went for a city tour else time just enjoyed the hospitality of the Trident.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel and its services. It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us and to have been of service to you.

We appreciate your wonderfully written comments on cleanliness, upkeep of the hotel and gardens, food services and gleaming common areas.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your review that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Stayed at this hotel with family and had an amazing time, Udaipur is so rich in culture and the staff explain the history of the whole town and each of the historic buildings, the food here was amazing, the whole time I spent at this hotel was fun and I will never forget it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Keyrat12

Dear Guest

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed our great location; the old world charm and most importantly -Service. People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I have shared your review with the team; they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Best regards