3,102 results
All reviews kids club mahi lake pichola kids area oberoi group boat ride garden view beautiful property f b swimming pool restaurant staff memorable stay rooms are small front office early check special thanks courteous staff
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Udaipur is a beautiful city and if you are planing to visit soon, then Trident is one to look for, for your stay. Its located slightly out of the main market but the property is very well maintained and the food is amazing. Specially the bakery out there is one of my personal favorite.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your stay at the Trident in Udaipur.

I have shared your review with the team, especially the Chefs -they are truly inspired to note that their efforts were well noticed and much appreciated. Thank you! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I was on a friends wedding and we had the best facilities infact the amazing thing was mandap was specially built in the hotel grounds and there was special Jain food which i felt it was a biggest respect offered by management special thanks to thr manager who helped us though we ha had forgot our passport in amdawad hotel

Date of stay: February 2013

Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your gracious praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Warm regards

Reviewed January 25, 2014

The Trident Hotel chain does a great job for a 4 star hotel. Nice staff, very clean, comfortable beds and good food on the MAP plan. I enjoyed my stay. Close to attractions. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling in Udaipur.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank georgia1124
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated, precise review.

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation, especially the comments you made on service and food quality. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your review that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I also appreciate your word of mouth recommendations; it is always gratifying to read that the entire team is doing such a great job of taking care of our valued guests, such as your fine self.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Very nice interior and exterior. Good variety in breakfast. Excellent security at entrance to the hotel. Very courteous staff. Driver's accommodation did not have hot water. Difficult during winter. Had to send the driver to a different place for the night. Extra expense. Did not get point credit for staying at the hotel. The reason given was paid for multiple rooms. Now If one travels as a family obviously they would have more then one room!!.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest

We do not have provision for drivers stay overnight apart from a rest room and basic amenities which can be used during the day, I regret if this caused you inconvenience.

In regard to your credit of Trident privilege points, please email me the details on the below mentioned mail id to enable me to check the eligibility and revert.

Warm regards

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Stayed at the Trident for three nights in November during the busy wedding season. The food at the restaurant was excellent and the location was quite good, though you don't get a view of the lake. Entire staff was very hospitable during the trip.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your return visit ,soon.