3,056 results
All reviews kids club mahi kids area lake pichola oberoi group manicured lawns boat ride garden view beautiful property wild boar f b swimming pool front office memorable stay restaurant staff excellent hotel rooms are small
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The hospitality at hotel was superb. A very personal care was extended by all. We wanted a special food preparation due to some religious reasons and it was well taken care. We were always addressed with our name, which gives you a feeling of recognition. Each department housekeeping, Concierge, Reception did their best to fulfill our requirements.

Room Tip: If you can have room facing lake and also Swimming pool, you will get a nice view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated, precise review.
We appreciate your feedback and appreciation, especially the comments you made on service and personalized greetings by the staff,it really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your review that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

We stayed 3 nights in the Trident Udaipur in January 14. This was the first of three Trident hotels we stayed at (the other two were in Jaipur and Agra), and it ended up being our favorite. The room was clean and comfortable, and the love seat afforded a place to read or watch TV. The hotel's public areas were well-appointed, and a good place for people-watching. The king size beds were very comfortable, a must after a long day of sightseeing. We had the breakfast buffet each day, and were able to find find a great assortment of both Indian and western dishes. We relaxed in the bar in the evenings, which was a quiet, nice place to unwind after sightseeing.

Room Tip: Our poolside room afforded a lovely view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

I am delighted you had a memorable stay at Trident, Udaipur. Thank you so much for reviewing our upkeep and cleanliness, food services and guest room comfort.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team and shall go a long way in ensuring that we keep up the great service standards.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I visited the trident, Udaipur this January for 4 nights and was completely overwhelmed by the excellent standard of the hotel, the efficiency and friendliness of the staff and the delicious food served in the restaurant. The hotel and grounds were beautifully maintained. I would recommend the Trident to anyone planning a visit to Udaipur.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time to share your experience following your recent visit to Trident Udaipur. Team Trident is pleased to know from your comments that their efforts were so well appreciated. Food and beverage team would be especially delighted to read your gracious praise.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm regards

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed at Trident Udaipur in the second week of January this year. It is a five star property. The rooms are excellent. We had a room which gives view of the garden as well as pool. You can also see lake Pichhola from the room. There was a huge banyan tree near the window of the room. We could see birds and squirrels almost all through out the day.

Words would fail to describe the courtesy extended by staff of the hotel. We had prior booking through email and preferences were requested for bed type, room and its location. The front desk staff exactly knew all the requests and complied to it. It hardly took few minutes to check in.

The property is spread in acres of land. A lady staff (Neetu) took us around the whole premises for almost an hour and showed us bara mahal, honey moon point, wild life, kids area, garden area and the nearby Udaivilas premises. Yahyaa at the banquet was very prompt and went out of the way to meet culinary farmaish of my son. He became friend with all of us. Jeevan at the pool bar and Jaswant at the boat were also very cooperative. I would say, though we were away from home - we were at home.

We had a boat ride in lake Pichhola, Jaswant take us around Lake Palace, City Palace and Gangaur Ghaat, which Udaipur is famous for. The Trident shares the same land as that of Udaivilas. If you request, Trident can offer their guests a visit to Udaivilas, which we did and enjoyed wondering in the luxuriate atmosphere.

The swimming pool is excellent. Bar and restaurant is good. The kids club is awesome. Above all, you find deer, peacocks and peahens, vultures, squirrels and many types of birds within the premises. We saw at least 10 peacocks during our morning walk near bara mahal.

The only lacuna is that Trident should have reasonably spacious fitness room with good gym equipment. Frankly, I would not bother much about it and stay there to enjoy the most courteous and helpful services from humble staff. Seven stars to them!!!!!

Room Tip: Have a room at the lobby area near the banyan tree. You can see see the pool as well as the garden.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Nilesh1966

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Trip advisor following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to learn that you found our unrivaled location an ideal base for your leisure trip and found the team here helpful and service-excellent

I was so glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay at the hotel. Our paramount aim is 100% guest satisfaction and it is always so rewarding when this is achieved. I have shared your review within the hotel so that my colleagues can be complimented for all their efforts.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back with us soon. Please feel free to write to me if I could be of any assistance in Udaipur or for making any special arrangements for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Kind regards

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed at the Trident over the Christmas period and it was one of the best Christmas we have had. The Christmas Gala we attended was very well organized with live band, different food stations, excellent service and it was held in the Garden. It was very nice to have the Trident staff join in on the dance floor. Mr. Metha, Managing Director, and his family made our stay very memorable. We cannot find any faults with Trident, the staff are always smiling and willing to go out of their way to help. We would highly recommend staying at the Trident as it was very clean and excellent service provided by the staff and Mr. Metha. We would stay at the Trident again.

Room Tip: We stayed facing the Garden view and it was nice
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident in Udaipur and for posting such a great review and recommending us so highly.

I am delighted to know that every aspect of your experience was excellent. It is always gratifying to read that the entire team is doing such a great job of taking care of our valued guests, such as your fine self. We really try hard to delight our guests without being obtrusive and overbearing. I really appreciate your kind words for the team.

We do hope that you will plan another stay with us soon. In the mean time if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to write to me.