3,043 results
All reviewskids clubmahikids arealake picholaoberoi groupboat ridegarden viewbeautiful propertywild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffexcellent hotelrooms are smallearly check
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Trident people provide you excellent service. They are polite and always at your service. Rooms are excellent. They have a nice swimming pool and a beautiful garden. Food is good. It is difficult to find anything to complain about Trident.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for a highly rated, precise review.
We appreciate your feedback and appreciation, especially the comments you made on service and food quality. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

Team Trident is pleased to know from your review that their efforts were so well appreciated. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I also appreciate your word of mouth recommendations, it is always gratifying to read that the entire team is doing such a great job of taking care of our valued guests, such as your fine self.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back, please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Best regards

Reviewed January 18, 2014

This hotel was a good short stay for a single night. The serve and staff was impressive and very friendly. The breakfast was good and vast selection of cuisines. This was a pleasant stay overall and would return in near future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Guest

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Trident . It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your gracious praise. Above all it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Trident when next in Udaipur.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any help with reservations or for anything else I can I can do for you in Udaipur.

Warm regards

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Everyone on holiday with or without kids will love the hotel!!! It is surrounded by lush greens ....sharing the gardens with the Udaivilas ..the Trident is maintained with immense passion and one can feel that they keep high bench marks for themselves .We loved the gardens ,the hammock, the peacocks feeding a few feet from us ,the beautiful sun setting over the pool and the hills beyond This sunset can probably give the sunset over Lake Pichola some real competition. The breakfast out in the open terrace in the cool winter morning and the smiling staff simply completed the picture of a Fantastic holiday in one of the prettiest cities in India....We enjoyed our boatride which starts from the Trident and Udaivilas's own private jetty...the boatman who took us around was knowledgeable and shared the same passion for the city and the hotel...The Kids club is good and a staff is present from 9 am to 6 pm. U can see the peacocks around 4.30 pm which is their feeding time or choose to enjoy the complimentary tea and snacks that they serve at the coffee shop which is very welcome after returning from a long day of sight seeing.

Room Tip: Pool facing rooms .
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dandiwala

Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor following your stay at the Trident in Udaipur.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed our great location, the old world charm, upkeep, cleanliness and most importantly –service by the team.

Your positive sentiments have been shared with the team and shall go a long way in ensuring that we keep up the great service standards.

I look very much forward to your return visit in the near future , if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident , it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Best regards

Reviewed January 15, 2014

What a fabulous hotel.The rooms are neat so is the entire hotel.But kudos to the staff which is on its toes to serve the guest.A special mention here for two gentlemen Mr Jaswant who doubles as boatman cum guide he has vast knowledge of the place on account of his long association as I found out.Second person is Mr Adarsh from the front office.He is polite,fair and ready to help.The in room dining was great.I was expecting not so warm food but to my suprise the food arrived in insulated Trolley and was just right.
Overall a thumbs up!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest

I am delighted you had a memorable stay at Trident, Udaipur. Thank you so much for reviewing our upkeep and cleanliness, food services and especially our people.

We have a wonderful team who do all they can to make our guest experiences truly special and unforgettable.The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they lived up to your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with the team - your words of praise means the world to the entire team.
I have personally conveyed your generous compliments to Adarsh and Jaswant.

Our Executive Chairman, Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by our Chairman to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people motivated and highly engaged. He also insists that we must train our people hard, for them to be able to differentiate between over service and good service. I am glad to know that this caught your attention and you found the service efficient and non intrusive.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is just another hotel which has been elevated to a great place by its lush outdoors , well appointed rooms and great staff

1 A beautiful reception area starts things off on the right foot
2 They have a great Rajasthani thali
3 Their quality of in room dining food is quite good and their menu is quite exhaustive
4 The gardens are expansive beautifully maintained and a pleasure to walk in
5 The staff is helpful and makes you something special if you happen to mention it
5 They have an awesome kid's club for kids of all ages with a staff member always present for supervision
6.They have an option of boating in their own boat at a decent price
7. The spa staff was good too.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the garden are quite comforting and cheerful
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Trident. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay.

We are delighted to read your positive comments you made about the team and service. I have already shared your review with the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Thank for having chosen to stay with us, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Sincerely