“Excellent weekend stay at this lovely hotel”
Review of Trident Udaipur

Trident Udaipur
Ranked #4 of 161 Hotels in Udaipur
South Queensferry, United Kingdom
“Excellent weekend stay at this lovely hotel”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Very nice hotel with excellent service; probably the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in

The Trident isn't one of Udaipur's ultra expensive hotels - but it does provide a very high standard at a fair price

The lake view is very limited. The facilities in the hotel are good; room was excellent; we'll-stocked bar; restaurant delivered a good breakfast and buffet diner; the swimming pool and outside area are very well maintained

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight most aspects of hotel stay.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the cleanliness and service. I have already shared your comments with the team; they are happy to note that their efforts were well noticed and appreciated.

People are the life and soul of our hotels. We are truly grateful to the wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your repeat visit in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (742)
  • Hebrew first
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The hotel is a marvel in udaipur. Nice clean rooms, very courteous staff, good food ,dedicated playarea for kids. I would specially like to thank Ms Sonam for her support .We reached the hotel 5 hrs ahead of the checkin time but she promptly provided us the room.The handling was very qualitative The food was good and I would like to thank the chef for providing cake and food of the choice of my 9 yrs old son on his birthday. Felt like a king with such a great hospitality. would recommend to visit the hotel to have the lifetime experience.Once again I would like to thank the entire staff particularly Ms Sonam for her support, care.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

We are very grateful for such amazing feedback following your stay with us.
Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor.

It was a pleasure having you with us and to read that you enjoyed our services and facilities, as well as the friendliness and effectiveness of our colleagues, especially Sonam.

We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your comments with my colleagues; they shall truly appreciate your generous praise.

Once again, thank you so much for your appreciation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards

derbys
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was by far the best hotel we stayed in during our stay in India. The grounds are amazing as was the service . Absolutely loved it. There are wild animals, wonderful views if you go down the red path to the end, a childrens' area and puppet show. The pool is wonderful and the whole hotel is geared up for almost everyone, even a very pleasant smoking veranda. The restaurant was full and lively and the food good. But above all the service was exceptional with certain staff making you feel very special, having excellent English and a great sense of humour.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Many thanks for so wonderfully crafted review, following your recent stay at Trident Udaipur.

We were thrilled to read that you had such a great time whilst your stay and we were especially pleased to read how much you enjoyed the service by our team.

The team is “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to exceed your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with everyone - the team will truly appreciate your generous comments.

Our Executive Chairman Mr. PRS Oberoi always says that people are the most important aspect of our business. We are constantly reminded by him to select with care, train and support people in their work and to do all we can to keep people highly motivated and engaged. I reckon from your comments that we have achieved all that he expects us to in a small measure, for you.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Trident next time your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Sincerely

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The hotel staff was extremely courteous and was very friendly. The rooms were clean and we were lucky to have availed of a special offer where we got one room free for our kids. The location of the hotel is amzing and you get a royal feeling with peacocks around. The kids play area is interesting as they do things like pottery as well. Breakfast was scumptous and good spread. Wouls love to visit again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing this valuable feedback.

It is heartening to get such reviews and, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Udaipur, especially to learn that the children enjoyed the kids club activities.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and look forward to your continued visits. We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Kind regards

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My expectations were exceeded in terms of the hospitality extended by the front desk as well as the F&B staff! I visited during my anniversary and we were made to feel special!
The property has vast, tastefully designed lawns to spend leisure time.
location of the property, comfort, dedicated kids play area, everything is wonderful....absolutely recommended affordable luxury from Trident.....makes me keen to try other Trident properties (before our stay, i was apprehensive of the comparisons made with other bigger, more luxurious places at Udaipur. But Trident surely doesn't leave u wanting for more!).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for a most wonderful review.
We are so pleased to read that your stay was filled with many fond memories of special moments and people.

The team members were delighted to read your comments.Expectations for us to deliver is very high, but I am fortunate to be working with a fantastic team of people who understand the principle of delivering the best, and enjoy what they do.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident in Udaipur for your anniversary celebrations; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Kind regards

New Delhi, India
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed for a day here and must say, I was impressed by the polite and caring staff. Rooms are a bit small along with even smaller bathroom .but again they were very clean and well maintained.
Room service was prompt . Breakfast spread was very good and the chef sent across a very yummy chocolate brownie for my 2 year old which he and I both enjoyed.
Would recommend this hotel for stay surely if you don't mind a smallish but comfy room.
Very smart use of space in the room . The garden is awesome with hammocks and a variety of birds to see. Good place to stay with kids

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your highly rated and precise review.

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and you and family so much appreciated the kid’s club activities and the service by the team. It was pleasure to have you stay with us and to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Warm regards

Delhi NCR
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is by far the best hotel experience I have ever had. Everything include the location, rooms, parks, kids zone, reception, service, restaurant was really organised for the best experience.

The restaurant service was really good. I have heard of Oberoi's are among the best hotel group in world but now I have experienced it. It is worth every penny spent.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

We are very grateful for such amazing feedback following your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor and recommending us highly.

It was a pleasure having you with us and to read that you enjoyed our services and facilities. We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your comments with my colleagues.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

If I can be of any assistance with reservations or for anything else in Udaipur please do not hesitate to write to me.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards