$246
  • Restaurant
$427
$363
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $419/night.

$165
$120
$100
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$142
$48
$37
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $50/night.

$44
$40
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $45/night.

$715
TripAdvisor
3,021 results
All reviewskids clubmahikids arealake picholaoberoi groupboat ridegarden viewbeautiful propertywild boarf bswimming poolfront officememorable stayrestaurant staffexcellent hotelrooms are smallearly check
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My expectations were exceeded in terms of the hospitality extended by the front desk as well as the F&B staff! I visited during my anniversary and we were made to feel special!
The property has vast, tastefully designed lawns to spend leisure time.
location of the property, comfort, dedicated kids play area, everything is wonderful....absolutely recommended affordable luxury from Trident.....makes me keen to try other Trident properties (before our stay, i was apprehensive of the comparisons made with other bigger, more luxurious places at Udaipur. But Trident surely doesn't leave u wanting for more!).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for a most wonderful review.
We are so pleased to read that your stay was filled with many fond memories of special moments and people.

The team members were delighted to read your comments.Expectations for us to deliver is very high, but I am fortunate to be working with a fantastic team of people who understand the principle of delivering the best, and enjoy what they do.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident in Udaipur for your anniversary celebrations; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed for a day here and must say, I was impressed by the polite and caring staff. Rooms are a bit small along with even smaller bathroom .but again they were very clean and well maintained.
Room service was prompt . Breakfast spread was very good and the chef sent across a very yummy chocolate brownie for my 2 year old which he and I both enjoyed.
Would recommend this hotel for stay surely if you don't mind a smallish but comfy room.
Very smart use of space in the room . The garden is awesome with hammocks and a variety of birds to see. Good place to stay with kids

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for your highly rated and precise review.

We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and you and family so much appreciated the kid’s club activities and the service by the team. It was pleasure to have you stay with us and to have been of service to you.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Udaipur.

Please feel free to write to me for any assistance in Udaipur or for reservation assistance for your future stays with Oberoi / Trident hotels.

Many thanks once again.

Warm regards

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is by far the best hotel experience I have ever had. Everything include the location, rooms, parks, kids zone, reception, service, restaurant was really organised for the best experience.

The restaurant service was really good. I have heard of Oberoi's are among the best hotel group in world but now I have experienced it. It is worth every penny spent.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest

We are very grateful for such amazing feedback following your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for having taken the time to share them through Trip Advisor and recommending us highly.

It was a pleasure having you with us and to read that you enjoyed our services and facilities. We constantly strive to deliver the best possible experience to our guests; your comments are a great endorsement of our day to day efforts. I am very happy to share your comments with my colleagues.
It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

If I can be of any assistance with reservations or for anything else in Udaipur please do not hesitate to write to me.

Once again, thank you so much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with one of the best services I've experienced. The restaurant staff are exceptional. Definitely made our stay in udaipur amazing. Will be recommending to all who visit this city. Well done Trident.

• Stayed: September 2013
Trident-Udaipur, General Manager at Trident Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your fabulous review following your stay at the Trident in Udaipur. I hope your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

I was very happy to read that you had such a fantastic time and that our team members were instrumental in making your stay enjoyable. They would be pleased to read your accolades, moreover so -to know that this was one of your best experiences in regard to hotel service.

Thank you for having chosen to stay at the Trident, it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Best regards

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I start by mentioning about the beautiful weather of Udaipur during Monsoons. It is amazing!!
Mine and my friends family stayed here for 3 nights along with our kids.
Overall it was a decent experience with nothing great offerings. Pool area was okay. Garden area was well maintained and that's about it. Buffets were very ordinary and always crowded.
This is basically a poor cousin to Udaivilas. And whatever said and done you are not encouraged to visit Udaivilas for a round about from both the sides. Go at your own risk if want to feel little uncomfortable. Hope one understands what I mean.

Stay here if you want a decent run of the mill stay. Avoid if you want more local flavour and activities within the property.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Vikas2

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel and its services. It was indeed a pleasure to have you stay with us and to have been of service to you.

Whilst most of the services and facilities offered to you were to your satisfaction, your comments on buffet were of great concern to me. I assure you that your feedback shall be dealt with the seriousness it deserves.

I regret to note that our team was unable to conduct a show around of the Oberoi Udaivilas, although this is very rare that a walk through is not possible on certain days, this could be owing to non availability of show around rooms or venues if they are all pre-booked. We shall be more careful of this in future.

I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times and look forward to your future visits.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Udaipur.

Kind regards