“Fantastic taylor made 3 piece suit.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vedic (A House of fashion)
Ranked #51 of 96 Shopping in Udaipur
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Friendly enthusiastic staff. Efficient service with reliable and quick shipping. Fantastic end product.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

A fantastic selection of styles of clothing and very professionally run. My items of clothing were shipped quickly and reliably. It was a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere and we were taken good care of. I bought a wonderful winter coat (which still looks incredible). They are bang on trend and a high quality of clothing at a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been to a few taylor made shops during my vaccation in India and Vedic was without a doubt my best shopping experience. The suit and the shirt that I ordered are simply amazing. Because I was in Udaipur only for 2 days, they sent it to me in Canada in a reasonable delay of time. I would not hesitate to order from them again and I recommend you to drop by to anyone who happens to visit Udaipur!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We where staying in udaipur for more then a weak and choose the vedic shop to make our family coats. We made 6 amazing winter coats and were very happy with the profesional service and the outstanding outcome.
We fully recomand !!! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed April 29, 2012

An incredible team, 100% professional... everything we asked for was perfect! We were 4 of us, we went in April 2012... we made 4 jackets, 4 shirts and one overcoat. We didn´t have much time in Udaipur, so they met us in Jodhpur (our next city in the trip) to give us what we bought. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!!!

If you go to Udaipur, this is the place to get fabulous clothes!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
CANDELA, from Argentina