Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

alexgmuender
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile
A wonderful experience

Soni is the best !!!! Such a nice man, and great quality fabrics. It’s an experience going to his... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
oliviacobby
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Udaipur
from $18.00
More Info
All reviews tailor shop tailored suit these guys great shirts two brothers tweed jacket great tailor pair of pants his brother fitted perfectly excellent quality within hours sony soni suits material sonny
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Little tailor shop, but with great selection of hip fabrics and shirts. Soni, the owner, was very professional and showed me some nice, premade shirts. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Soni is the best !!!! Such a nice man, and great quality fabrics. It’s an experience going to his store.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Soni at 8pm and by the next morning at 9am he had made a lovely linen shirt for me. So speedy and a very friendly man. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Jony and Suny are really friendly and pay attention to every detail so that the clothes will fit to you just the way you like it:) they have a lot of nice fabrics to choose from, for any taste!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I bought very special pants there in not bad price. Recommend to anyone looking for classic Indian style .

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really wanted to a shirt with Elephants on to remind me of India. Soni rattled one off in less than a day and even changed the buttons for us when we changed our mind.
Definitely worth popping in for some quick tailoring!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great customer service helping choose a suit. Was a genuine help a don't not try to mislead. Great range of fabrics.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Only had one day left in Udaipur, but after seeing the first shirt Soni had made for me, I decided to get a few more. The shop has no shortage of quality fabrics with nice patterns. The service is excellent too, I ordered 6 shirts to be made and they were all ready the next day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hi my name is guy i have just bought the most beautiful and well tailored shirt from little ARMANI, what a great service and Soni very friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed October 4, 2018 via mobile

We were looking to have made kurtas for me and shirts for my husband. We went into Little Armani and were treated with respect by Soni and Jony.We did not feel pressurised at all. Time allowed to look through
fabrics and discuss requirements. Garments made same day and delivered to us. Fabric excellent quality and stitching first class.
All in all a good experience of tailor you can trust