The Royal Inn
The Leela Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
$259
$233
$81
  • Pool
Taj Lake Palace Udaipur(Udaipur)
$310
$28
$93
$66
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I had visited during the peak season of Diwali to Udaipur. This hotel made my stay special. Premium deluxe room that was issued to me had a children room with a sofa-cum-bed and a master bed. Rooms were very well managed. Rooms service was excellent with quick turnaround for all requests that we had placed.
Best part was the in-house restaurant that served good food. We thoroughly enjoyed complimentary breakfast that included Puri Bhaji, Poha, Cutlet, Break butter, Tea, Coffee.

I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for value for money.

I had a great experience and I would certainly like to visit the same hotel next time I am in Udaipur.

Room Tip: If you are with children, prefer Premium Delux rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nicky_fromKL
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Recently i visited Udaipur for a short vacation and i stayed in Hotel Royal Inn. Its a good Hotel with good and Comfortable rooms. Rooms has a washroom attached which has a woter heater and its functional 24 hours so its just that you need to witch on the heater and you would get hot water for shower in few minutes. Hotel restuarant is also good with good and tasty food. Room service is also good however when you would call the reception they are a little lazy but you would not be required to call third time however there is a possibility that you might have to call twice.

Over all i would say a good hotel and good service. I would like to stay in the same hotel in my next visit as well if rooms would be available.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank imayank2003
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had been to Udaipur last week with my wife to attend our family friends daughters wedding.We were housed in this place(will not blame the parties).

The room given to us was pathetic in the sense that it had no curtains(removed) having a wide sliding door window.Sun God was right inside our room at 6am with full intensity.Just imagine Rajasthan at this time of year,temp hovering around 46C.

In spite of various request,the curtains were not placed,reason sighted was--no carpenter.Over and above, room service was at its worst.Literally pleaded to get the room changed on the last night so as to get some sleep.

We had a taste of this hotel food--Very Good and tasty.

We enjoyed the famiy wedding and more than anything,plus had a good darshan of Srinathji which made the trip fulfilling.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends