We made a family trip to Udaipur earlier this month & booked 2 rooms at Raas Leela. I must say that right from the room size & decor to the view & the food, all aspects were well taken care of and left us very satisfied, overall.
The boutique resort is extremely well located, just next to the lake and views from the open restaurant & even from a couple of rooms is breathtakingly beautiful.
The staff is very courteous and made an honest effort to keep our stay comfortable. Just a few things where some improvement can be made,
1. Room service should be allowed so that dinner etc can be ordered inside the rooms as the weather is not always gr8 for outside seating
2. The cable goes off frequently due to power failure. Think that can be made better by using a DTH
Would give full marks to the resort for making our trip memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Raasleela is a luxurious camping accommodation for travelers wishing to experience the stark natural beauty and rural life of Rajasthan being in urban town. The property sits on a gentle slope on the fringes of Lake Pichola. The entrance to the camp is via a pathway or by a customized rickshaw especially designed for our guest that leads a narrow alley of lane, opening onto breathtaking views of the Historical palaces and lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Raas Leela Luxury Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.