“An absolutely delightful experience!”
Review of Shringeri Stay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Udaipur
Shringeri Stay
Ranked #35 of 294 Udaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Mr Yogesh deserves my sincere good wishes for the great effort he and his wife put in to make us so comfortable. He was available to speak to us even though we arrived late (9.30pm) inspite of his busy schedule and engagements.

He and his his wife are one who in fact practice the Sanskrit saying "Atithi devo bhava", meaning "Treat your guests like God'. We were ready to leave after an over night stay, but his congenial manner early in the morning (though he was busy with New Year celebrations elsewhere the previous night) held me and my wife back for some more time as were eager to learn more about him and his quest for the spiritual.

The food provided was timely, simple and wholesome as per our tastes and wishes.

I would very much want to come back to Shringeri Stay for a longer visit and take Mr Yogesh's guidance on places of historical importance in Rajasthan & Gujurat and learn from his initimate knowledge of local history, folklore and the royal and religious traditions.

My wife and I wish Mr Yogesh even greater success in his endeavour and hope to come back sometime soon.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed January 22, 2013

The stay at Udaipur at Shrigeri stay was pleasant and good. Yogeshji is a nice person and he personally took care of us. He explained us the history of Rajasthan, places to visit in the city etc. Though that particular day his family was not there he still managed to provide us proper delicious local food. I would say that the services offered are worth the money we pay.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I had short two days trip to Udaipur from Mt Abu and I had fixed my two days stay at Shringeri.As I was alone traveler ,,so I opted for comfortable family oriented stay so that I don't feel New to City.

Food,BF everything is good in Quality and affordable.Hospitality is good .I felt like I know Sharma Family long back.

I appreciate their help and thanks for making my stay comfortable and take away sweet memories of shringeri and Udaipur.I recommend shringeri to everyone.It is reachable to all major places.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Shringerystay. Rocks............Yogesh ji and mehedi ji both are good natured. Provided good services. . Nice experience. . We get good services from them. . Thanks to shringeryi stay. When I visit again in udaipur. I will stay again there definetey.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I was surfing for the pleasant accommodation in Udaipur and fortunately I found this. Its really pleasant stay i ever had. At the first watch it seem is just a villa having some bedroom but after a stay i can say the family is really cooperative and provide nice hospitality. i appreciate their behavior and concept of such business.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Before booking a hotel / home stay ,we read all reviews about shringeri stay on TripAdvisor and found all of them correct . The kids enjoyed the home atmosphere. They even provided a third separate bed for the older kid( 8 years). we had breakfast/ dinner and the kids never had any problems. We stayed from second to fifth November 2012 and had a lovely time in Udaipur with the guidance of the sharmas. The rooms are very neat ;bathroom is luxurious. We had a leisurely stay and relaxed in the afternoons to get rest as continuous travelling was too hectic for the kids. i would like to add the following material from the official description: Shringeri stay gives the comfort of a class hotel to the traveller and the feeling of a home away from home. esp. foreign travellers can know how an Indian family lives;also corporate clients who are frequent travelers and fed up with the food quality in the hotels can be benefited.The owners are social,friendly, helpful and they make you feel at home. There is a good celebration mall nearby to have nice Indian chats and buy books at crossword and clothes at reliance trendz.
new tourists would benefit from a stay here.

Room Tip: Finding the location may be a little difficult but ask for divya jyothi apartments in new bhopalpur...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2012

It was a very pleasant stay. Very neat and homely environment. If you like Homely atmosphere, then do opt for this. Yogesh and Mahendi Sharma are very good as friends.We had lovely time in Udaipur with Yogeshjis guidance.You will feel you are with your own near and dear family members.

Room Tip: Ground floor room is very good.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple