“BRILLIANT HOSPITALITY !!!”
Review of Shringeri Stay

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Udaipur
Shringeri Stay
Ranked #35 of 282 Udaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 10, 2011

This was surely one of the best stays we've ever had , not only the services but even the hospitality was one of its kind. The place has a very homely atmosphere and you are treated like family . t's home away from home. If you are planning a trip to Udaipur , then Shringeri Stay serves as the right place to check in !!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed June 12, 2011

Our short stay was very comfortable.Hospitality was extremely excellent making us feel at home.One can also enjoy exotic Rajasthani food delights !!! The room itself depicts photographs / wall hangings highlighting the rich cultural heritage in Udaipur . Wishing all the best !!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2011

Shringeri-stay
Date: 11 May, 2011
We booked this hotel for our two day stay in Udaipur (15 – 16 April, 2011) mainly based on recommendation from one of our friend.
Shringeri-stay is mainly a guest house located in the residential area of Udaipur.
It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying in this small family-run guest house. The owners are social,friendly, helpful and they make you feel at home
The room we had was spacious, the breakfast is good.
The good part of overall stay at Shringeri was that the help provided by the owner in planning the site-seeing of Udaipur and arranging for the local cab which made the whole trip relaxing and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2011

It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying in this small family-run hotel. The owners and staff are social at just the right level and they go to great length to make you feel at home.
Even my family, who did not stay in the hotel, was received with open arms and exceptionally generously when they came to visit.
This said, there is nothing wrong with the facilities. The room we had was spacious and pretty, the breakfast is good and lunch-dinner was fress like home.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I do not have word to write something about Udaipur's one of the best homestay. If you are planning to visit udaipur , I suggest you to stay at Shringeristay. Thanks to Yogesh Sharma and Mehandi Sharma for making this extra ordinary home stay. Best Wishes !!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I stayed at Shringeri Stay while I was in Udaipur studying for my entrance examinations. During the period of my stay from March 2010 to April 2010, it was a delight staying there with Mr. Yogesh Sharma and his family. They made my stay at Udaipur truly comfortable!

Having to stay away from home for such a long time was a new experience for my friend PRIYANK SHYAM and myself....
we got a real affection with the place nd for this i m heartly thank ful to mehendi didi for so much love, care, and mostly for the great delisious food ...........................
and to yogesh bhaiya who always took care of as a good gurdian .
it is one of the most memorable days of my life nd iwll never forget them...

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Having to stay away from home for such a long time was a new experience for my friend Rahul and myself....but thanks to Mehendi didi and Yogesh bhaiya, we never had to face any problems. They treated us just like family members, helping us in every possible manner. The best part of staying at Shringeri was the food...delicious and amazing Rajasthani food, simple and homely! The environs were quiet and silent, ideal for a student. All in all, it was a great and amazing experience staying at Shringeri...one that's been truly life-changing for me!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business