Tripadvisor
Udaipur
All reviews his team memorable stay every request special thanks rumpus room gym trainer personal care and attention rich heritage luxurious property executive chef private terrace hotel experience par excellence room cleaning the general manager amazing property f b
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a pleasant stay here.. location was very nice .. you can see whole city and sajjangarh from the rooms..
Food was very nice .. restaurant staff and chef took care of each and every request..
Rooms were neat and clean and spacious too..
Definitely, we are coming back again with kids..

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Aurika, Udaipur - Luxury by Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your feedback. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable experience with us.
For any of your future visits, or those of your friends and family, please feel free to write into me at gm.aud1@lemontreehotels.com, and I would be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a fantastic stay at Aurika for 3 nights. It was a memorable stay at this newly built brilliant property. The hotel is scenic in itself and fits the Udaipur aura perfectly with its grand architecture. The hotel team is warm, courteous and proactive beyond compare. Room was thoughtfully designed and comfortable. Breakfast spread is wide and each dish is delicious. Thanks Aurika Udaipur team for making our trip one to remember.

Room tip: Deluxe Vista rooms have a great view

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food amazing service n beautiful property. Everything was up to the mark. It was my husband birthday when we went there. They severed us complementary cake n some other desserts that was so amazing.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every aspect of our stay with Aurika was amazing. The attention to detail and the fantastic staff blew my husband and I away. From the moment we arrived we knew we would have a wonderful stay. The grounds are beautiful and the rooms are exceptional (the advertised pictures are accurate). They only opened 2 and a half months ago however from the smooth service and knowledge of the staff you would think they have been open for years. Suraya, Jessica and Adithia were so kind, professional and accommodating that they really enhanced the whole experience. In regards to the food the chef and food manager were attentive and the food was delicious. We also had the pleasure to experience the spa and have two relaxing treatments which were well organised and perfectly performed.

This place will be huge competition to the other 5 star hotels and restraunts in the area. They provide quality and service at a much better rate without compromising on the 5 star experience.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience at Aurika. Staff was courteous. Food preparations were amazing and delightful. We ordered pasta and chicken and it was cooked to perfection. Do visit for authentic taste of around the world cuisines.
Special thanks to Siddharth Lodha for arranging such a extravagant evening at such a short notice for my family.

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, Manager at Aurika, Udaipur - Luxury by Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020