Had a comfortable stay at the hotel. Couple of things which were great-
1) The service starndards are fantastic, really appreciate the personal attention we got from everyone at the hotel from front office to restaurant
2) Food quality was really good.
3) Fantastic upkeep of the hotel and the Splendid view of the monsoon palace at night, adds to the charm
couple of things which can be worked upon-
1) Very Few menu options, infact we had buffet Breakfast at the restaurant twice and food was more or less the same :-( Buffet Dinner was a much better and quieter
2) The hotel though not very far from the city centre is located in the middle of hutments and may look at the approach, could be improved
Overall very comfortable stay thanks to the great staff! would recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set Majestically the resort offers breathtaking views of the Monsoon Palace (Also known as Sajjangarh) as well as Lake Pichola. The resort has a tranquil, salubrious setting, wonderfully recreating the romance of the past and yet completely in keeping with the 21st century luxury, making it a Hotel that lends itself to discovery and continual surprise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Udaipur Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Udaipur Hotel Udaipur