Tripadvisor
Udaipur
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews bhupendra singh positive vibes hustle bustle spacious rooms host mr peaceful place sleep quality lovely pool wonderful stay spent two nights beautiful resort personal attention excellent property swimming pool homestay artifact luxury
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had amazing time at premkunj, it was memorable experience with personalised attention. The location is just breathtaking serene and far from madding crowd. Food was simply awesome the best in town. Rooms are tastefully done and the staff is so friendly. Bhupendra is so warm and friendly we felt as if we staying at our own home. He takes hospitality to next level. Thank you Bhupendra for everything.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Jamiejamiez

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback regarding your stay. We are pleased to learn that you like our location which is peaceful and serene. We are continually trying to make sure that our guests enjoy the food that we offer. We are glad that you enjoyed the hospitality and considered Premkunj to be your home away from home.

Thank you for staying at Premkunj. We hope that you will give us an opportunity to host you again for your next trip to Udaipur!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A peaceful stylish and super comfortable overlooking velly and sanctuary. I was extremely lucky to spot panther early morning sitting on rock . Extremely friendly and caring host Bhupendra . Highly recommended..

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Richardburrows1

Dear Richard,

We are thrilled your time with us was excellent. Its great that you could experience watching a panther in his natural surrounding.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our hospitality and the ambience of Premkunj.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another memorable expereince !

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Well where should I start from! The moment I entered the main gate of this most amazing place, I knew it's going to be fabulous. I'm a solo traveller and my friend highly recommended premkunj but she never told me its going to blow my head like this. Being a single female traveller my concern was security and while driving to premkunj taxy driver was surprised too as we came 15 minutes outside from city centre. Owner Bhupendra is perfect host and I felt super safe in premkunj. I felt as if I was staying at my own house.
I fell in love with this beautiful place.
I remember a couple arriving and their first reaction was this place is outside city but the moment they entered in lobby their eyes popped out and they suddenly changed their statement and said thank God you are outside city. When I met them they said now we know why you staying here. It is undoubtedly magical place .

The rooms are huge surrounded by an extraordinary view. Amazing food.

Bhupendra thank you so much for your wonderful care throughout my stay. I miss premkunj.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Priyankadelpriyanka

Dear Priyanka,

Thank you so much for the detailed and wonderful feedback. We try to make our guest feel at home, we are glad that you experienced that. The safety of our guest is our foremost priority. Our location is our USP. We are away from the city yet not exactly away, just 15 mins and you are there amidst all the attractions that Udaipur has to offer.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again at Premkunj.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dont know how to describe this beautiful home. You have to experience it. I will be short of words if I will sit to describe this beautiful home.
Run by most amazing host Bhupendra.
Thanks for the welcome..

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Bhagawatrajuf

Dear Bhagwat,

It was our pleasure to welcome you at Premkunj. Thank you so much for the kind words.

We really appreciate you taking time out to review us.

We look forward to seeing you soon !!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

A lovely & probably the most luxurious homestay in country run by Bhupendra singh the property is 15 minutes drive from city and one of the most peaceful place we ever stayed. After spending two weeks travelling Rajasthan, our stay at Premkunj was just what we needed. Owner Bhupendra Singh go above and beyond to make you feel relaxed & we felt as if we are part of family. We could feel his positive vibes in property, it's rare. He had genuine interest in getting to know you as well as ensuring your visit was comfortable and enjoyable.

From the moment we drove into the gate we knew there was something special about this place .

Thank you so much for making us feel like part of family. We will come back very soon.

Date of stay: January 2020

Dear Emma,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Your kind words motivates us to do even better.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Premkunj.

We cant wait to welcome you again !!