Tripadvisor

from $92.53
from $551.91
from $60.53
More Info
All reviews excellent service udaipur trip excellent trip nice person mount abu city sightseeing polite driver memorable trip chittorgarh fort car service shopping experience days trip safe driver sight seeing city palace shahrukh mr
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Planned a small trip with friends and meet a smart and city knowledge taxi service person with polite nature . Helped us to see all the places within short time. Guided all spots in the route . For me Shahrukh bhai was best for Udaipur tour

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Good service and had a nice time seeing udaipur and I recommend it to all tourists with reasonable price

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Godd and prompt service good sightseeing sober driving clean car thorough knowledge safe driving convenient one day tour which covers almost everything!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Shahrukh has taken good care of my parents during our visit .
He has been extremely helpful in picking the places to visit...eat and shop from
Wish him all the luck

Date of experience: January 2020
mohmmads250, Owner at Udaipur Taxis Service, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Sir/Medam,

Greeting from all of us here at Udaipur Taxis Service(Udaipur).

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Udaipur Taxis Service. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! On behalf all of us at Udaipur Taxis Service, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our company! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Udaipur Taxis Service. We will be sharing your feedback amongst our team. Please come visit us again soon!

Respectfully,

Udaipur Taxis Service

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I visited Udaipur in December and I needed an Argentine taxi for Kumbhalgarh, so I spoke to Shahrukh online, it was very high as compared to others, but Shah Rukh said that he is my company and I will come myself. That should go with it. We had gone some distance that he asked us for toll tax and he took us through another route. We did not understand the way of driving his car at all, not the way of talking to him. He was trying to speak English when he did not know English at all. Our car was fine but Shahrukh was very bad driver. He told me that everything is included in 3000 rupees but he took a toll tax extra from us which was not worth. Please do not book a taxi from this company.

Thanks