1. The staff (esp. Mr. Kulbhushan at reception) were very accommodating and polite
We arrived early in the morning without notice. We had breakfast while they arranged a temporary room for us (at no extra charge) to freshen up. They also moved our luggage in the afternoon, since we headed out early.
Mr. Kulbushan helped us in planning our visits around the city and, reserved bus seats for onward journey.
2. The restaurant and lake-facing rooms have great views.
3. Great location: Situated near Bagore-ki Haveli - has a small open area tiled with stone slabs with steps into the lake. Its a treat to sit here in the early hours, seeing the pigeons feed and fly around.
- also, in a walk-able distance to city palace.
1. Some toilet utilities were broken, leaking. The bath rooms were not particularly clean. In one of the rooms, a towel lay all wet on the floor when we checked in.
2. There is Hanuman temple beside the building. So on saturday nights, pooja and chanting may go late into the night or start early on Sunday morning. I am a heavy sleeper and my wife was very tired - so we did not find it a trouble.
3. Lift is old style. So if someone does not close both the shutters properly, the lift becomes useless until someone goes to that floor to rectify it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pichola Haveli is located on the banks of Lake Pichola with spectacular views of lake and adjoining palaces. The hotel has 15 elegantly appointed air conditioned rooms with 6 lake facing rooms, 6 deluxe rooms and 3 standard Ac rooms. The hotel also have restaurant - roof top as well as air condition serving indian and continental dishes. All the rooms are tastefully designed & beautifully furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Pichola Haveli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.