Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Insider Udaipur
from $28.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2019

The tuk tuk driver and tour guide was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We went to all the typical tourist places in Udaipur and enjoyed it. The boat trip on the lake was amazing, we spent some time at the island hotel and had lunch there - this was not on the itinerary but so glad we go to do it! Insider Udaipur - highlight recommend!

Date of experience: September 2018
Insider_UdaipurTeam, Owner at Insider Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your Feedback . I and my Team Feel Great to Host such a wonderful couple at the State
of Rajasthan. Happy Travels . Thank you From Insider Tours Team

Reviewed March 7, 2019

This show exceeded our expectations in every way. Incredible colored costumes, great traditional dancing, live music that made everyone move with it. Seating allowed for great views from every angle, but show up 1 hour early to get a good spot in the queue.

We're not huge puppet fans but this person really knew how to make it dance. And the 70+ year old dancer..., wow, how many bowls did she stack on her head? & then dance on broken glass? Really?

The other dancers were very much a highlight. Stunningly beautiful costumes & dancing. I thought this may be a bit hokey. Boy was I wrong. Do this show. Well worth it.

Date of experience: February 2019
Insider_UdaipurTeam, Owner at Insider Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

Thank you for your Feedback . I and my Team Feel Great to Honor such a wonderful couple at the city of the Lakes - Udaipur , We always Happy to give your guests memorable friendly trip and in return except what you have written a above that's mean a lot and really inspirational . Thank you From Insider Udaipur Team

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Mr. Sachin Joshi has picked us up to the boat ride, and he was punctual, quick, and fluent in English and Hindi. Quite a friendly guy. And the boat ride is one of the " not to be missed " in Udaipur. Beyond words to describe the beautiful scenic Sunset from Jagmandir palace.

3  Thank Tejaswi V

Reviewed November 12, 2018

TRansport by tuk-tuk was fun although a little delayed, but we were warmly welcomed into a lovely studio, given mats and class started with gentle warming and loosening exercises, progressing to some floor work for abdominal control. it was enjoyable but would have enjoyed more yoga asanas; this was more like a general stretch class, ideal for for beginners or the not so fit, but was good value for he price paid.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank shopco

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

We organised a last minute one way transfer that included a visit to the fabulous Ranakpur Jain temple. Pick up was on time, the lunch stop was nice, and the cost was reasonable. I would recommend this service.

3  Thank Greg S