“The best place to be in Udaipur”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
khushansh
Udaipur, India
“The best place to be in Udaipur”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Udaipur, as they say, is the city of lakes, and what else could one wish if it's just 1.5 km to one of the biggest lakes of Udaipur. Ambrai Villa is like a Nostalgia of a typical Rajasthani design fluxed with all the modern amenities. It is ideal for 'home away from home' concept. The facilities are all there, swimming pool, good spacious rooms, toilet accessories, courteous staff and many more. To feel it, you need to see it and stay in it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 1, 2017
Thank you.It was a pleasure hosting you as well. I hope you visit again soon"
preeti3ja...
New Delhi, India
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Awesome place to stay. Can enjoy the serenity n beauty.loved the place .one shd plan their stay.all the best.

gauravkot...
Udaipur, India
“Enjoyed my monsoon holiday with family and friends”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was a complete relaxing stay ... we could enjoy the silence of nature . As we booked the whole property and came as a joint family all of are childhood memories were cherished and had lot of fun in the pool . The food was good and other activities like horse riding was a great fun for kids . We would like to thank Mr . Tushar kothari for being such a great host and making are stay memorable .

To conclude I always wished to have a farm house and my experience with amrai farm stay made my wish come true.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sureshabr
Abu Road, India
“Weekend stay at Ambraivilla”
Reviewed September 29, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I stayed at Ambraivilla for the weekend.
We got to know about this beautiful property through a friend who knew the very humble Host.
It was a very good stay as Tushar our host looked after all the tiny details to make our stay very comfortable.
I was travelling with my family and our pet dog.
The property is pet friendly.
We enjoyed here a lot as we spent quiet family time away from the hustle bustle of the city
This property is located near the Badi lake and approx 8kms from the city
All in all a relaxed stay and i would definitely like to come again and spend time at this beautifully thought out villa
It was an experience easy felt then explained.

I hope you visit again soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing