“Delicious”

Shashi Cooking Classes
Ranked #1 of 12 Food & Drink in Udaipur
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are honest people.
Hannover
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I can just repeat what all the others reviewers have said: an excellent and tasty experience. Make sure that you are hungry!

Visited May 2013

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Lovely Lady”
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The class was well worth it. You come away with a recipe book which I definitely needed and I was so full by the end. The only suggestions I would make would be to give each person a name tag so Shashi can call you by name (other than saying 'you') and so everyone in the class can call each other by their name too. I also would have liked more opportunity to be more hands on as a lot of it was watching Shashi.
Very tasty food, well worth the five hours.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ENWO
Bern, Switzerland
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“great experience, good fun”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

we went to shashi because friends recomended us to do so and we werent disappointed. shashi is an impressive person, very friendly and always up for a joke. we had a good time cooking with her and are now looking forward to try out the recipes she handed us out after that great evening

South Africa
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“One of our highlights!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had a wonderful Indian cooking experience with Shashi and her son! She takes a limited number of people at time, max about 6, and she gives a personal touch with the professional touch that she has picked up with her experience through the years. She takes time for all to share and enjoy the cooking, ending up with a scrumptious meal to share and enjoy.
Highly recommended!

San Francisco, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“Great class!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I cannot say enough great things about this class! My husband and I attended the class a couple of days ago, and it really was lights out fantastic. Shashi and her son are both very, very kind - and, great teachers. We learned approximately eight recipes in all (with many variations on each recipe possible). In cooking classes that I've taken in the past, I feel as though I leave tasting good food but am never able to replicate it at home. Shashi's is different because she really stresses that the students learn and do the recipes themselves (with her help of course).

We were having so much fun together that the time literally flew. What a great way to spend a morning in Udaipur!