“Fantastic rooms with great view”

Dream Heaven Guest House
Ranked #17 of 257 Udaipur B&B and Inns
Singapore
“Fantastic rooms with great view”
Reviewed September 20, 2008

I planned to stay only two nights in Udaipur and had my accommodation booked already. However, arriving one day early I decided to give it a try and follow the recommendation of an Italian couple I met in Jodhpur. I did not only stay one night but canceled my other accommodation for being able to spend three nights in this lovely place. Great rooms - I was able to choose when I arrived - and picked the biggest but also the best. great view, balcony and when it rained I just switched from balcony to the inside and still had the same great view on the City Palace and the town.
The rooftop is equally stunning ! I was wondering how you choose the name Dream Heaven but when you sit up there and enjoy the view the only thing that comes into your mind is - it is like a dream - like heaven - so no wonder !
The food is good as well and I would have loved to stay longer but my holiday was over. tempted to come back as the lake did not have much water and I am eager to see this town in its full beauty!
If you go Udaipur and you dont want to pay double the room price just for seeing the Lake Palace - this is the place to go. and when you leave the hotel - dont miss the Budha Cafe down at the street and try the Chocolate Balls!!!

• Liked — My room !!! and the roof top
  • Disliked — My door lock - I was not able to open it and after getting completely frustrated I asked for a different one and got it immediately!
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Travelers also viewed these Udaipur hotels
Hotel Aashiya Haveli
#1 of 257 in Udaipur
Jheel Guest House
Jheel Guest House
#45 of 257 in Udaipur

Been to Dream Heaven Guest House? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Dream Heaven Guest House

Property: Dream Heaven Guest House
Address: 22 Bhim Permashever Marg | Outside Chandpole, Hanuman Ghat, Udaipur 313001, India
Location: India > Rajasthan > Udaipur District > Udaipur
Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 257 B&Bs / Inns in Udaipur
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Dream Heaven Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Dream Heaven Guest House Hotel Udaipur