“Comfortable, clean and great location!”
Review of Lake View Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Udaipur
Lake View Villa
Ranked #66 of 273 Udaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I stayed here with my husband for 4 days and it was such a comfortable stay. It's only about an 8-minute taxi ride to the City Palace and to town where all the shops were, so for us, it was a great location. Mr. Singh and his wife were so welcoming and warm and we would not hesitate to stay here again when we return to Udaipur.

Room Tip: We chose the deluxe room and loved it, but we saw a few of the other rooms and they all looked like...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neelum E
There are newer reviews for Lake View Villa

Reviewed January 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Lake View Villa with Mr. and Mrs Singh for three days in November 2011. What an amazing set up they have here. It is a clean and modern home built right on the edge of the lake. There is a courtyard and balconies where you can sit and enjoy the scenery and serenity that the lake offers. They service is also top notch! I got "Delhi Belly" on my way to Udaipur and I was really feeling rough by the time I got to Lake View Villa. Mr. & Mrs. Singh took care of me and provided for my every need. I was back on my feet and touring the city in no time. We really enjoyed our time here and I cannot say enough good things about this place. Thanks for everything!!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank granteth
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Went to Udaipur with my parents, husband and 6 year old. Booked one suite and super deluxe room. We had a great time at this home stay. The suite is luxurious and my 6 year old loved the balconies. Mr. Singh and his family went out of their way to make our stay memorable. Would go back anytime.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2011

I had booked over the net and made on line internet bank transfer and my reservation was confirmed immediately.It is a home stay and not a hotel as some of the reviewers say,They catered to our special dietary requirement and we had nice tasty home cooked veg food.But for the price the portions were small.Mr & Mrs Singh and family were friendly and they suggested our sight seeing trips and arranged a taxi for us.I was allowed to print out my boarding pass. The staff were friendly.I will certainly go there again

Room Tip: bok in advance
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PB K
Reviewed June 30, 2011

This hotel is located near mahakaleshwar temple. We were here for 2 days & this hotel has lived upto our expectations.
Rooms were clean and nicely done. Staff was highly proactive ( I remember my LG charger wasnt working & I requested staff to get me the new but he managed to get me one for charging my phone & asked me to keep it for 2 days ) that was a WOW factor.

Hotel is very homely and provides a fantastic view of fatesh sagar lake.

I recommend this place if you are in Udaipur

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Thank you so much for making my stay such a wonderful experience. The sunset from my balcony was magical and the room so, so comfortable. Your hospitality very welcoming and informative. A quiet, homely, friendly, clean and very comfortable stay. I would highly this recommend place to everyone for a truly hospitable and caring experience.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Our stay at Lake View Villa in Udaipur was by far the highlight of our India trip. The property is squeaky clean, the most amazing location (the Fateh Sagar Lake touches the backyard), excellent hospitality by all memebers of the family and a very amicable atmosphere. All our needs and requirements were attended immediately.
The rooms are undoubtedly the best and cleanest we have seen anywhere in Rajasthan/India. The food was excellent and prepared to suit our palate.
The host - Mr Singh was very helpul in providing tips for sightseeing etc.
All in all - a great experience and would love to go back again one to the Singhs and Lake View Villa.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family