All reviews excellent budget hotel nice hotel food quality clean rooms pleasant stay recommend this hotel rooftop restaurant business trip hotel staff is udaipur trip the heart of the city room service is buffet breakfast early check sight seeing enjoyed my stay stayed here for nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It has roof top restaurant with nice ambience. Rooms is well maintained. Connectivity to various business places as well as to tourist destinations. Staff's are well mannered and behaved.
Worth to stay again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2019

It's really good stay ,Service and staff behavior special name(Mr. Vikram at Reception) is very good ,I strongly recommend this hotel.food and room service also extra ordinary..I have celebrated my bday here.So my stay at dyal is Unforgettable.I hope come again and thank you all of you for making my bday spacial.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ANUJAMANTRA, Manager at Dayal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Dayal, Udaipur!!!

Thank you for taking time to review your experience of The Hotel Dayal on this platform.

We are delighted to know you left Dayal with pleasant memories of your stay and appreciated the services provided by the hotel staff, location & food you experienced during your stay.

Your feedback encourages us to deliver efficient and personalized service to all our guests and your recognition of our staff, place & services feels wonderful.

A special thanks for your recommendation!!!

We would love to welcome you again.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Comfortable room and staff is very helpful and delicious tasty food , location is good and room service is good, located in city center in the room every thing well set up and will visits again at Dayal hotel

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ANUJAMANTRA, Owner at Dayal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hotel Dayal, Udaipur!!!

Thank you so much for taking out time to post a valuable comment of your delightful experience with us on this platform.

Thank you so much for appreciating our food , room services, location. and trust me there is nothing that makes us happier than hearing that you will return on your next visit!"

The team is very happy to hear that you loved our hospitality and accommodation.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

This property recommendations by my friends.I want to thanks my friend and property managemant for made my birthday amazing .Good ambience attractive location spacial thanks to reception staff Mr.Vikram singh

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hotel, Udaipur!!!

Thank you so much sir for taking your valuable time to post your compliments. We are thrilled to read your positive comments on our hotel and you enjoyed our hospitality.

We greatly appreciate your kind comments about our hotel, Staff and Services - specially by Mr. Vikram. I have shared your compliments with all my colleagues, whose efforts made this possible.

Our guests are real star so, we always aim to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

All of us do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

This is the best hotel to celebrate with your loved one. The hotel is full of privacy and professional in work. This is just awesome to stay there and spent time in hotel. Thanku to all the staff members and specially Mr. Vikram Singh who help us to celebrate our day. Thanku so much.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Hotel, Udaipur!!!

All of us do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel.

Warm Regards,