“You get what you pay for.”

and 1 more site!
Hotel Broadway Udaipur
Ranked #136 of 294 Udaipur B&B and Inns
Reviewed December 11, 2011

For the amount being paid, it wasn't completely unacceptable. But the toilet smelled of sewage in the middle of the night. And one night a member of staff knocked on my door at 10pm because I forgot to pay my breakfast bill. And then, ten minutes after I paid him, he comes back saying the note I gave him was too old. He definitely got a slammed door in his face.

Room Tip: There is a wiiide range of rooms. Demand to see a few.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
VIshal B, Manager at Hotel Broadway Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Dear Sir, Appreciate your valuable feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns have been shared with the relevant department and we assure you that this want occur again. We look forward to see your loved ones and you soon again.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Horrible service. Even after asking 15-20 times you don't get the required service. You get black water in bathroom. TV not working, only one plug point for recharging. AC very noisy particularly at night.

Room Tip: I think any other hotel would be better than this one.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank keephsbusy

Reviewed September 28, 2011

We stayed for 2 nights. De rooms were clean cosy decorated. The food in the downstairs restaurant was very tasty and the staff was helpful. The owner of the hotel arranged a taxi driver for one week for us.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank EvelineKersten

Dear Eveline, Greeting from Hotel Broadway, Udaipur!! BIG Thanks for your positive feedback. We look forward to see your loved ones and you soon again.

Reviewed July 15, 2011

My stay at Hotel Broadway was outta the world....!!... The area , location , ambience , service are all awesome.. The best is the food quality and the lovely mojito drink.. its a must have..!!.. Its a must stay hotel...!! :)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Dear Nagma, Greeting from Hotel Broadway, Udaipur!! BIG Thanks for your positive feedback. We look forward to see your loved ones and you soon again.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

We stayed at hotel broadway in udaipur,rajasthan and it was worth staying here as it was affordable with all the facilities.all the tourist spots are very close to the hotel.it was a nice experience staying there.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank sarthakmehra

Dear Mr. Mehra, Greeting from Hotel Broadway, Udaipur!! BIG Thanks for your positive feedback. We look forward to see your loved ones and you soon again.

Reviewed September 24, 2010

I stayed here with my friends.Rooms we stayed in are value for money.Our stay there was for almost two and a half day ,but we cheked out @12 noon and paid for 2 nights and kept our luggage in the locker room.We were pleased when one of the staff member opened one room for us just to get refereshed when we came back to pick our luggage.Mehfil bar at Hotel is worth sitting.Around 9 pm ,on my way back to railwaystation, i got a call on my Mobile from the Hotel, asking me about Nokia Mobile.It was then we realised that my friend Anshul left that Mobile While taking Dinner in the hotel's restaurant.We were over whelmed with the sincerity of the staff there.It was then I thought to write about it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Mr. Shanker, Greeting from Hotel Broadway, Udaipur!! BIG Thanks for your positive feedback. We look forward to see your loved ones and you soon again.

Reviewed July 13, 2010

We checked in this hotel while on a road trip from Hyderabad to Leh. The rooms were spacious but to our dismay, while going to sleep we found the two big sliding glass windows (without grill) which opens in the corridor does not lock from inside the room.

When I asked to change the room, they showed me two more rooms with same problem and the third room which did not have windows had no power supply.

By now I realized that the occupancy is very low & it is not a safe place to stay and asked for the refund of advance payment which they flatly refused.

I should mention here that during check in the management insisted I make full payment of Rs.2000/- but I paid only Rs.500 and they wanted to keep my ID i.e. driving license as they don’t have photocopy machine. It was my error of judgement that I ignored these signs of bad management.

It was a very unpleasant experience and was very hard on us to look for another hotel at 12:30 am after a hard days drive with sleepy children.

Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank AmjadM
vishal294, Owner at Hotel Broadway Udaipur, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2011

This is response to review posted by Mr Amjad, who did not even stayed with us.Window fault, which he is complaining , is a sliding window, it is common sense, until a window is closed shut properly, how will the lock grips itself.Which Mr Amjad was unable to understand.It is a normal practice in every hotel to take ID proof and return it after taking a copy of it, as we have to keep an identity of all customer as a record.When asked for Rs.2000.00, which was the booking amount, as advance ,Mr Amjad paid only Rs.500.00 and left our hotel.Though we requested him several time, we also asked him to stay in another room but to our dismay he went out.I think Mr.Amjad was misguided by some taut or Driver, who then took him to some other place.
As a Hotelier, we are in service industry, we try our best and make sure to satisfy each and every customer by our service.
When it came to my notice that he posted this here, I felt it to bring correct incident which took place that night.
All the Best.Hoping to see you all