All reviews lake pichola rooftop restaurant hotel is located budget hotel quick service pleasant stay city tour old city beautiful view proximity auto rickshaw
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three days , the best part is everything is nearby just walk for 10mins , they have roof top restaurant which is really affordable and quick service too , owner with uncle and aunty will give you feel like home thank you.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

The room was ok, clean enough, so that wasn’t the problem in this case. The problem was, that there was a private drinking party going on in the room next to us. You can hear everything in the rooms from each other, so it was very noisy. I do understand that people want to enjoy themselves, but at 3:00 the party was still going strong and we just wanted to sleep after a long day on the road. We went to the reception, so that the noise would stop, but the guy behind the reception wasn’t inclined to do anything about it. We had to wait till morning. At 5:00 the party still hadn’t ended and we still hadn’t been able to get any sleep, so back to the reception we went. Still the guy wasn’t going to help us, because - I kid you not - he was sleeping, that was his argument! We got really mad, sleep deprived and frustrated as we were. Finally the guy went upstairs to talk to the people. Then it was silent.
After complaining to our travel agent in Delhi, we got switched to a different room next door at Gaj Vilas (same owner I think).
No apology from the side of Gandiram.
Don’t stay here is my point basically.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel on a friend's recommendation. Rooms are nice and clean. The staff suggested to try their rajasthani daal Bati served at roof top restaurant and I must say it's the effect of dal bati that made me write this review...
The food is very tasty and dal Bati a must try if you are staying at the hotel or in that area..
The hotel management is very polite and during a conversation got to know that they have recently changed a lot of staff and have upgraded the facilities...
I am a regular traveller to Udaipur and this will be the place I stay everytime I am there..

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

The hotel is right in the old heritage center of Udaipur, just next to the lake. Actually I booked the hotel by seeing its proximity to the lake in google maps, expecting a lake view room. Unfortunately there is no lake view from the room or only few rooms are available. So it is recommended that you ask for it before. Apart from this everything elses was good. The rom was well equipped and clean. Bathrooms maintained clean. The morning breakfast was not up to the mark, can be better. Service and staff are appreciable.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank akshayhejjaji
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

I had traveled to udaipur with my friends. The city is so beautiful. And on the top of it was this place. The Mandiram Palace, in front of lake pichola. Beautiful view. It was my 2nd visit here. Management seems to have changed for the better. The food is so delicious. The rooftop view in the evening is mesmerizing. I enjoyed my stay to the fullest and will definitely come back soon. Highly recommended to everyone. Darshan : thank you for planing the city tour for us.
Thank you Mandiram Palace team.

Date of stay: October 2017