All reviewslake picholarooftop restauranthotel is locatedquick servicenice stayjagdish templeproximity
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Stayed there for two nights with family. Small rooms but clean and comfortable.Painting on walls were soothing.Hotel is faraway in narrow lanes on the opposite banks of Bagore ki Haveli. staffs are well behaved and helpful.One can opt for this hotel if they have there own vehicle. Overall nice experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I along with my family stayed here in June in Room No 103. This was our 1st family trip out side Delhi. Hotel was clean and tidy.. we enjoyed the food very much and it was delicious...We all loved the stay there...and my Kids were very comfortable...Hotel Staff were very helpful and including the guard. The owner of the hotel Mr. Ashish was easily approachable over phone and very greatful and his staff Dharshan, Surinder etc.. We were also given a list of places to visit and was taken around Udaipur by Mohan in his Auto and he was very caring, committed to his duty. He also helped us for the parking of our Car in a safe place, as there roads were under renovation. While we returned from Mumbai, we again stayed in Mandiram Palace and we reached hotel at 11pm. On reaching our room was ready with separate beds for Kids and food was kept ready. It was something that we will treasure for ever and we have decided we will only stay in Mandiram whenever we visit Udaipur. Its a Great place to stay in Udaipur.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good, its your pick. Go ahead, enjoy and explore Udaipur.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

ossom hotel.. just ossom xperience..i hav been there for celebrating my bday wth my would be..
thats a great luck to find that place for tht occasion..realyy the stay feels very royal.was stayed in room no. "202" mandiram suite ..room is really very romantic..coz of view and lightings of rooms...the cleaniness is very good of rooms the staff is very helpfull and very sweet and humble..hv talked to hotel owner mr.ashish..really nyc person he is..that hotel makes my bday realy unforgottable..
mainly the food quality is really veryy very good in a economical rate..this hotel is really hv great value for money..like to visit thre again and again..and i will visit..for sure.. :-)...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stayed here in June in Room No 106.. Hotel was good and clean.. Food is very delicious... a beautiful view of Lakes from its rooftop restaurant... I loved the stay there... Hotel Staff is very helping.. Great place to stay in Udaipur.. If I get chance would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2012

owsome hotel,,,in one word royal feel in an economy rate..... it was my second honeymoon and thanks to the staff and the management to make it memorable forever.... the vies was the main highlights and the conviniency we felt was too good... willing to go again and again...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple