All reviews lake pichola rooftop restaurant hotel is located quick service nice stay jagdish temple proximity
Reviewed July 8, 2012

ossom hotel.. just ossom xperience..i hav been there for celebrating my bday wth my would be..
thats a great luck to find that place for tht occasion..realyy the stay feels very royal.was stayed in room no. "202" mandiram suite ..room is really very romantic..coz of view and lightings of rooms...the cleaniness is very good of rooms the staff is very helpfull and very sweet and humble..hv talked to hotel owner mr.ashish..really nyc person he is..that hotel makes my bday realy unforgottable..
mainly the food quality is really veryy very good in a economical rate..this hotel is really hv great value for money..like to visit thre again and again..and i will visit..for sure.. :-)...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stayed here in June in Room No 106.. Hotel was good and clean.. Food is very delicious... a beautiful view of Lakes from its rooftop restaurant... I loved the stay there... Hotel Staff is very helping.. Great place to stay in Udaipur.. If I get chance would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 21, 2012

owsome hotel,,,in one word royal feel in an economy rate..... it was my second honeymoon and thanks to the staff and the management to make it memorable forever.... the vies was the main highlights and the conviniency we felt was too good... willing to go again and again...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2012

The hotel is good. The rooms were nice and clean. My kids enjoyed the Beautiful aquarium fishes in reception. The service was good. The restaurant had nice view and tasty food.
The hotel is located near to Pichola Lake. In the evening it looks so refershing to sit besides the lake.

Room Tip: Ask for suites
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank reetanag
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Was in Mandiram Palace in Udaipur on 2 separate occations & I must say on both my visits the hotel was beautiful. Everything from the courtesy extended by the every helpful Mr. Ashish to the arrangements made for our transport was done in an excellent manner.

We stayed in the Mandiram Suite. The room is wonderful, the washrooms are clean with all facilities & the ambience is lovely. All said it is a wonderful place to stay at.

The ancillary staff is very nice and friendly. The room service provides whatever you ask for. The rooftop hotel need to be maintained better, also the quality of food needs a lot of improvement. However the hotel is in an area where there are many restaurants in close proximity.

A special thank you to Mr. Ashish. Words cannot do justice to the kind of help he offered to us. He took care of everything for us. A wonderful person to speak with, he is the prome reason for us to choose to visit Mandiram palace again. He provided us with the best room, gave us a wonderful package and went as far as to seeing us off on the day of departure. It was indeed a wonderful experience to do business with Mr. Ashish.

My advice to those travelling to Udaipur is that if u are looking for an economical, quiet and nostalgic place to at, then stay at Mandiram Palace.

The next time I visit Udaipur, Mandiram Palace would be the place i'd stay at.

Room Tip: The Mandiram Suite is the best room in the Hotel. If availabe take it.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends