The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort
Laguna Vista Lodge(Eagle Nest)
$100
El Monte Sagrado(Taos)
$189
$149
  • Pool
$102
El Pueblo Lodge(Taos)(Great Value!)
$140
$120
Hotels.com
The Historic Taos Inn(Taos)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotel La Fonda de Taos(Taos)(Great Value!)
$129
$129
$67
Travelocity
$75
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsski triprental placerental shopthere is no air conditioningmountain townmardi grasresort staffhot tubsliding doorlegends grillski lessonsupgraded roomroom was largefitness centernew mexicomini fridgechildren's ski school
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2010

We just got back from our last ski trip for the season and we stayed at the Angel Fire Resort. The place is a bit old and outdated, but still cozy and welcoming. The beds are nice and comfy but the carpets are old and a bit smelly (but what can you expect at a ski resort with wet boots coming in and out). Our main complaint is the lack and availability of good food. Even at their upscale Caliente Grill the food is not great and it comes at a high price. I can't really say we had a good quality and affordable meal the whole time we were there. But the snow was great! I'm definitely coming back, but I'm definitely not expecting a good meal or a first class resort. The staff is friendly and helpful - so that makes up for the lack of other amenities.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank TexasPOTUS
Reviewed March 1, 2010

My fiance and I just got married at Angel Fire Resort. It was the most memorable experience ever. I just wanted to refute the posts about the Group Sales Department. I understand that sometimes, uncontrolable things happen and can't be avoided. With that said, we couldn't have asked for better service.

We started this process about six months ago and didn't have one hiccup. From the planning stages to the actual arrival to the ceremony and then the reception, it was all perfect.

The food for the reception was unbelievable, the setup of the rooms were perfect, exactly what I asked for. I have to say, for the quality of our ceremony and reception and for the number of people that we had attend the price was so afordable.

A million thank yous for everything Angel Fire Resort and the Group Sales department did for us and our guests.

I would receomend that anyone who wants to have a destination wedding, give Angel Fire Resort a chance because I know you won't be dissapointed!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amysnowcat
Reviewed February 14, 2010

We have never been to Angel Fire before this trip. I read some reviews from other people that had stayed at the resort. I was disappointed to read that they had a horrible stay and that the hotel was a dump. But we had a standard room that was huge and yes it was outdated but we couldn't ask for a better room for the price. The staff was helpful and pleasant. The showers were awsome and relaxing after a day on the slopes.
The restaurant Chilante's had very good pizza and good service. The best restaurant that we ate at was called Avalon's just off the main highway. The food was incredible and had very good portions and good prices. We also found one store that had great prices for souviners it was Village Ski Shop just outside the hotel.
We loved the mountain and the snow was great. We hit the timing just right on the time to ski. The trip was worth the drive despite my son breaking his wrist on the last run of the last day of the trip we had the time of our lives. I would like to mention the medical crew there was awesome and know what they are doing. I would like to thank them for taking good care of my son.
We will be back next season and look forward to the great skiing and great people that we met on this trip. If you want a great family ski vacation then Angel Fire is the place to go.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2010

I came back to Angel Fire for the first time in years, since I was in college. I'm blown away by the changes since the last time I was there. Used to be a sleepy little town with a fun mountain and no nightlife. Now it's got a fancy steakhouse, a wine bar with martini specials, night skiing and the hotel has been renovated. The mountain is still as fun as I remember. Could still use more hot tubs and a bigger pool, but I understand the new country club will have that when it opens in Summer. Someone is doing the right things there. I'll be back for golf.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Reddirtmusicfan
Reviewed February 3, 2010

My wife and I just returned from a most wonderful get away to Angel Fire Resort in New Mexico. We were not aware when we booked our trip, in September, that we would have the pleasure of attending one of their annual events, the Powder Keg Winter Festival. What a great surprise, we were expecting a relaxing ski vacation and ended up dancing every night to some fantastic music in multipal locations. The food was great at all locations and their signature restaurant was as good as it gets. They have a wine/martini bar that could have been located in any metropolitan city in the world. Good job keep it up and what a value.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple