I came back to Angel Fire for the first time in years, since I was in college. I'm blown away by the changes since the last time I was there. Used to be a sleepy little town with a fun mountain and no nightlife. Now it's got a fancy steakhouse, a wine bar with martini specials, night skiing and the hotel has been renovated. The mountain is still as fun as I remember. Could still use more hot tubs and a bigger pool, but I understand the new country club will have that when it opens in Summer. Someone is doing the right things there. I'll be back for golf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers your choice of spacious rooms and suites, just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the hub of Angel Fire, New Mexico. Each room features two queen beds-perfect for your family (or friends). Take a plunge in the indoor pool, enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub, sweat it out in the fitness center or just enjoy our free WiFi Internet access after a fun day of skiing and snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Fire Hotel Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Ski Resort
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel
- The Lodge At Angel Fire Resort New Mexico