We spent two nights in the Eagle Wing Suites at Angel Fire Resort using a time share trade. Our two room condo was great, with a jacuzzi bathtub,and what appeared to be new pine doors, closets, etc. The place was very quiet (very few people there in the off season). Although many restaurants were closed, we loved the Roasted Clove for a nice upscale dinner. The trees were beautiful, there was snow on the mountains, and we definitely will go back. We experienced none of the negative comments I've read in prior posts. Could it be off season is the best time?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers your choice of spacious rooms and suites, just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the hub of Angel Fire, New Mexico. Each room features two queen beds-perfect for your family (or friends). Take a plunge in the indoor pool, enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub, sweat it out in the fitness center or just enjoy our free WiFi Internet access after a fun day of skiing and snowboarding. Dine in both our on-site restaurants, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Fire Hotel Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Ski Resort
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel
- The Lodge At Angel Fire Resort New Mexico