we stayed at the resort Mar. 5th thru 10th and paid $219 per night; It may be worth it for a great deal, but it is definitely not worth the full price. Being so close to the slopes is a great thing and the slopes were nice. We normally ski in Colorado, and it is still better than Angel Fire. However, if I could get a great deal like they had in Feb., then I would ski at Angel Fire again. I might get a condo next time. There are also not many choices of places to eat. I've never been to a resort where the resturant is only open for brekfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers your choice of spacious rooms and suites, just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the hub of Angel Fire, New Mexico. Each room features two queen beds-perfect for your family (or friends). Take a plunge in the indoor pool, enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub, sweat it out in the fitness center or just enjoy our free WiFi Internet access after a fun day of skiing and snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Fire Hotel Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Ski Resort
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel
- The Lodge At Angel Fire Resort New Mexico