If you can do it- book an executive suite! It was so big that it was like having an apartment! We loved the views out of the big windows, the balcony and opening the windows and sleeping with the cool, crisp air! Every single person on the staff that we encountered treated us great and provided excellent service! From Connie in reservations, Shauna and Caroline at the front desk, Lisa and Annie in The Coffee House, and Joe the manager. It was labor day weekend and they were sold out. We had questions and requests and all of these people went out of their way to help us even though they were very busy. Joe is a hands on manager and we saw him around the hotel quite often making sure that everything was running smoothly. The breakfasts in The Coffee Shop were great and we wanted to prolong our stay after smelling the manicotti with rosemary sausage that chef Annie was making for lunch! It smelled heavenly!
We had a wonderful stay and we are already planning to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers your choice of spacious rooms and suites, just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the hub of Angel Fire, New Mexico. Each room features two queen beds-perfect for your family (or friends). Take a plunge in the indoor pool, enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub, sweat it out in the fitness center or just enjoy our free WiFi Internet access after a fun day of skiing and snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Fire Hotel Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Ski Resort
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel
- The Lodge At Angel Fire Resort New Mexico