A 4:00 pm check-in is late enough, especially when coming to a remote mountain community, but when at 3:55 on a Sunday afternoon my room wasn't going to be ready for another 15 minutes, I was a bit peeved to say the least. The matter-of-fact/business-as-usual front desk receptionist wasn't at all apologetic and didn't offer any compensation, like a complimentary drink in the bar while having to wait. If the facility's management were to praise her professionalism in this instance, they'd need a hospitality refresher. This wasn't a "get over it" moment for an unjustly irritated picky traveler; rather, it was plain poor service. I won't be back again for this kind of attitude. I'll go a few miles beyond to the Econo Lodge in Eagle Nest, where at least my expectations will be met.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers your choice of spacious rooms and suites, just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the hub of Angel Fire, New Mexico. Each room features two queen beds-perfect for your family (or friends). Take a plunge in the indoor pool, enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub, sweat it out in the fitness center or just enjoy our free WiFi Internet access after a fun day of skiing and snowboarding. Dine in both our on-site restaurants, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Fire Hotel Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Ski Resort
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel
- The Lodge At Angel Fire Resort New Mexico