This was my first time to come here and man it was so much better than I expected. We got lucky with a big snow storm bringing about 6-7 fresh inches te day before we got there. So they only had about 20 runs open. But the trails were some of the best I have been on. The lifts had super short lines and the employees were all very welcoming. There just isn't much to do outside of skiing/snowboarding. Limited places to eat and hang out. Little grocery store is very nice and close. Prices were exceptional if the full mountain had been open. Should have been a discount since less than half the mountain was open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers your choice of spacious rooms and suites, just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the hub of Angel Fire, New Mexico. Each room features two queen beds-perfect for your family (or friends). Take a plunge in the indoor pool, enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub, sweat it out in the fitness center or just enjoy our free WiFi Internet access after a fun day of skiing and snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Fire Hotel Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Ski Resort
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel
- The Lodge At Angel Fire Resort New Mexico