This is our second visit to Angel Fire. We stayed here the first time by chance on our first visit to Taos. This time staying at Angel Fire was a destination after our time at the Balloon Fiesta. We had a very relaxing time. On the advice of the hotel staff we stayed in a renovated room that looked out to the mountains. Although the room could use an extra chair or couch it was very nice. We also enjoyed eating at Legends and relaxing after dinner in the hot tub by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel offers your choice of spacious rooms and suites, just steps from the Chile Express chairlift at the hub of Angel Fire, New Mexico. Each room features two queen beds-perfect for your family (or friends). Take a plunge in the indoor pool, enjoy a relaxing soak in our hot tub, sweat it out in the fitness center or just enjoy our free WiFi Internet access after a fun day of skiing and snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your The Lodge at Angel Fire Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Fire Hotel Angel Fire
- Angel Fire Ski Resort
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel
- The Lodge At Angel Fire Resort New Mexico