“Average Prices, Average Food.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Zebs Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #9 of 25 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Average Prices, Average Food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband and I ate 2 meals here, a lunch and dinner. It was just ok. For a Saturday, it was dreadfully understaffed. The only waitress was also the hostess and at one point had 11 tables! The food was fresh but under seasoned. Between my husband and I, we had a hamburger, a club sandwich, the chicken fried chicken, and a chicken fried steak. Again, the food was fresh, well cooked but under seasoned. The prices were decent though which was good.

The decor! Ok, I know that they are going for a rustic look but some of that decor needs to be retired and updated. The bathrooms were clean but not well lit at all.

• Visited October 2013

Central Florida, Florida
“Ick!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Since we were visiting off season, the choice of eateries on a Sunday afternoon in Angel Fire was very limited. Sorry, but Zebs was disgusting! The menu promised freshly smoked bbq, but everything tasted like it came out of a can, bag or box. Avoid!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Wow for Ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

They have daily specials and the eve we were there was beef ribs....all you could eat for $12.99. I was not that hungry, so I ordered just the regular ribs for $10.99. When they brought my plate it was stacked full. No way could I have eaten it all. A choice of a side, beans, dinner roll, huge deli dill pickle and a little cup of jalapenos... My husband had ordered the all you can eat, and he ended up canceling all you could eat.....and we took 2 ribs each home... The help was so nice, and helpful and friendly. We decided to go back the next night. My husband ordered the fried chicken and I ordered chopped steak, each $9.99 with 2 sides and a dinner roll. Chicken was a little small, but was enough and the chopped steak was great. For sure a thumbs up especially for ribs!!!!!!

Wapiti, Wyoming
“So much better than the reviews would indicate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I almost left Angel Fire without getting a meal here because the reviews painted a picture of horrible service and sub par food for a veggie eater, but on my last night in town, we reluctantly decided to give it a go and boy were we surprised.

The service was flawless. It was fast, incredibly friendly and attentive. We never had to wait for anything.

I ordered the veggie burger with fries and it was really quite good-if you're a vegetarian looking for a veggie burger in AF, go here for the best one. My dining companions being less veg inclined ordered the Blue Cheese Steak Salad and the other got the chicken fajitas. Both were completely pleased with their food. They live in AF and they will be going back. I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

I didn't care for the desserts we ordered (brownie a la mode and apple cobbler), but I have no complaints. None. At all.

The atmosphere way more comfortable than I was expecting based on what I read. It's got a lodgey look to it and the bar is separate from the restaurant, but I can see how it might spill over a bit during the busy season.

Coleman, Texas
“Nothing special but good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Food is limited in Angel Fire, but this place has a little bit of everything including great hamburgers with a cold beer. Staff is friendly and helpful. . .maybe a little scattered, but it is a busy place with only one wait staff! Great place to just sit back and relax with a beer!