Review Highlights
Nice place to stay!

Our room was comfortable and very clean. Very nice king size bed and the fireplace was nice and... read more

Reviewed September 18, 2018
Loretta K
Nice but a bit disorganized

This is a good place in the winter for skiing but we were here in the summer. Not much to do. We... read more

Reviewed July 15, 2018
Kathleen C
via mobile

All reviews ski school ski resort lift tickets nice resort chair lift ski lift beginner skiers excellent ski mountain biking chilli new mexico pro shop high altitude hot tub night skiing polar coaster instructor
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The staff were all very friendly and helpful. However the carpet was in need of cleaning which detracted from the rest of the room. The air conditioning was the window which was fine just but a little unexpected.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

my wife had been wanting to do a zipline for quite a while--saw an ad for a package deal for a night's lodging and the zipline--the price for the package was considerably less expensive than the 2 other ziplines in southern colorado (without a room)

the zipline experience was terrific!! our guides, jeremiah (aka "stitch"), and ryan were very safety oriented but still fun--six of the 8 people in our group were, uh, retirement age, and our guides let us take our time hiking from platform to platform--all were easy hikes--the zipline runs were as follows: 200 ft,- 100 ft.-700 ft.-700 ft.-1500 ft. double line (so you can race) 200ft. above the canyon floor, 50+mph-1000 ft--took a little over 2 hours--if you have any desire to do a zipline, jump on this deal while you can--

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It is graceful and beautiful construction. The chapel is nonreligion specific. Just a dignified and peaceful place to meditate and honor those that have served in the military.
the museum is filled with artifacts and pictures of Viet Nam. I found the film too intense forsome of those that have served there. Our Sunport tour guide was excellant and very informative.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

About 3-5 years ago, the resort really started to upgrade facilities and it shows. The country club is gorgeous, the hotel and other resort amenities are great, not usually too crowded and the weather is mostly sunny skies and cool mountain air in the summer. We love living here in the summer.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband skis. I don't. If this sounds like you and your spouse then you'll love this place. Our room was wonderful - very large, comfortable furniture, fireplace - the whole nine yards. My husband enjoyed his time on the mountain, even though there wasn't much snow when we went. What I loved was that Taos was just down the hill. I'd drive in every day and sightsee while he skied. While we were there, we ate at their swanky restaurant Stonewood, which is over at the Golf Club and Country Club. It was a slow night and the service was even slower. They asked us if we wanted to sit next to the piano or the fire. Hubby chose the piano, but that was a mistake. We were there way too long to be that close to the piano. Sit by the fire if you go. And about the room, I did love it, but we were by the pool. Once or twice in our week long stay it got a little noisy. I'm sure there are better rooms.