“Excellent!”

Ranked #10 of 25 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Amazing food! Must go in Angel Fire and the staff were super friendly. I had the best tomato soup & grilled cheese I've ever had. I also tried a blueberry muffin and all 3 other people I went with had different things, which they all raved about!

• Visited January 2013

“HIDDEN TREASURE: BEST FOOD IN ANGEL FIRE”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The food here was absolutely the best we had in Angel Fire! It is a hidden hole in the wall. We were almost reluctanct to walk in, but were so glad we ate here! We ate breakfast here and the food was definitely cooked to order. Fresh egg and bacon on a croisant sandwhich. MMMM I had the best caramel latte that I dare even to say was better than Starbucks! The prices were excellent. I would go there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. My husband ordered overeasy eggs and hashbrowns and loved it. My daughter loved the french toast. The most delicious, huge cinnamon rolls... fresh... fresh
I would have taken a picture, but the food was just so darn good!

• Visited December 2012
Truth or Consequences, New Mexico
“Free WiFi”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great specialty coffees that rival SB's. Very delicious pastries and sandwiches. The soups were top notch. The baker is always onsite and accommodating.
Very pleasant atmosphere!

Visited November 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Nice spot for lunch!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Stopped in because I was craving an iced coffee and ende up ordering for lunch!! $22 for two filling lunch options (stuffed greek pita/salmon burger) and a large iced raspberry mocha. The young waitress was super friendly and answered all our questions. The salmon burger was tasty with just the right amount of sauce on the bun so the salmon patty didnt loose its crispness from the skillet. The greek stuffed pita was so stuffed that I probably could have filled a whole other pita bread. The fries needed some work and were mediocre, but with the tasty sandwich, I didnt even miss them! My coffee hit the spot! right amount of sweetness and good flavored coffee! Would definitely go back....on a side note- stay away from the Pizza joint above this cafe....its gross- you'd be better off hitting up the Lowe's grocery in the same parking lot for a frozen pizza....better yet- just stay at Cafe Expresso!! :-)

• Visited September 2012
Texas
“Simply average - don't expect more.”
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Staff was very friendly, ordered cheeks quesadilla and got something I make at home when I put a peace of processed cheese between two tortillas.( what was I expecting?). Additional sandwich was fine, potato salad, not so much. Cost $17. Should have gone next door to subway.