“Great food, service, and view”

Elements at Angel Fire Resort Country Club
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Upstairs in the Angel Fire Resort Country Club. Featuring indoor and outdoor seating (weather permitting), private dining rooms for small groups and an 1,800 bottle private wine room. Menu selections including steaks and a variety of seafood and fresh salads to complement the gourmet appetizers. Children's menu also available. Serving the full array of beer, mixed drinks and fine wines. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Tired of pizza and the overpriced bland restaurant in the lodge, we made reservations at Elements at the country club. There were roughly 8 dishes to choose from, all unique and interesting. Two of us chose an Elk Osso Bucco, which was awesome. One of us had a steak, which he liked very much, and was so big he could not finish it... a rare occurrence for a college boy. I had the Vienna Tafelespitz, which I thought was great. My wife had the duck... the only dish we were not completely in love with, but not having duck very often, we have little to compare it to. We finished off with a chocolate mousse, and it was quickly devoured. The service was very attentive and professional. We were seated at a large table right in front of a large picture window looking out onto the mountains. FYI, there is a "secret menu" for anyone in your party that just wants a hamburger. I don't know what the occasion was, but it was "buy one entree, get a second free" night, so that kept the bill not bad at all for such a high-quality evening.

1  Thank Jack W
There are newer reviews for Elements at Angel Fire Resort Country Club

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

I had some buttered noodles which were delicious, we also had the elk which was delicious, and the pork which was to die for, the chicken nuggets were pretty good, too.
I would definitely eat here again!

1  Thank kiko42
Reviewed March 7, 2013

What a wonderful surprise to visit the remodeled country club and discover the Elements bar and Resturant. The food and service was superb. Start out at the bar and if you're fortunate to visit during the summer, sit outside overlooking the mountains. We had a wonderful meal in the restaurant. My Ceasar salad was the best I've had in years....homemade lightly flavored dressing on fresh romaine. The strip steak was yummy and my husbands Salmon was enormous, yet flavorful. The prices are really reasonable for the setting and quality of the food. It was the best meal I've had in months. By the way, no need to dress up...my jeans and ski sweater were fine, it's worth the drive from Taos if you're skiing there.

1  Thank okafnurse
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We love this place. Awesome location to meet friends and have a nice meal and drinks. Views are amazing from the windows, and not too pricey. A little limited in large group seating. Menu isn't large, but good variety of choices.

1  Thank RozGarland
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My friends and I ended up having dinner here 3 times last week. I had the steak twice and prime rib once. Both were delicious but the steak was my favorite. Salad, some of the best fries in the world and a nice sized NY Strip for $22 was extremely reasonable in my mind. Conveniently located in Angel Fire great meal w/out having to go down the mountain. My companions loved their dishes as well.

1  Thank lsaisatx