“Excellent Chile Rellenos”
Review of Hatcha's Grill of Angel Fire - CLOSED

Hatcha's Grill of Angel Fire
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Loved this restaurant! Great atmosphere and excellent Mexican food. What a great thing to find in Angel Fire!!!

1  Thank Jane P

Reviewed July 6, 2014

30 minutes after;placing my order, the waitress asked if I needed anything. I replied, "my food". she said it would only be a few more minutes. After another 15 minutes I said just cancel my order. She brought my a ticket for $7.50, for a beer and chips. I said I didn't order the chips I paid for the beer. . Left a bad taste in my mouth and I didn't even eat.

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We have had a 2nd home in Angelfire for years, but have never tried this place. We went for lunch on a crowded day, July 5, and were pleasantly surprised. The prices are reasonable and the menu is pretty varied for Northern NM! Their specialties are NM cuisine but they had burgers, chicken sandwiches, fish, and beef options for a hearty dinner. We had tacos and the chili rellano -their specialty. For large groups, they offer platters of enchiladas and other NM food to pick up and eat at home. Perfect after a day of skiing! I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Nancy K
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I hate to give anyone a bad review on the chance that it was a fluke! This was "good"....not as great as my expectations were! We had the trio of dips for an appetizer, which was good! The green chili soup was the BEST part!!! Our enchiladas and rellenos were a little cold...cheese was not melted, but good flavor! ;)

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Delicious, homemade northern NM specialities. Completely authentic. Lots of American food options, too. Attentive, well trained, friendly servers. This place is a must when you are in Angel Fire!