“Love New Mexico mexican food...this was close to the very best!!”
Review of Hatcha's Grill of Angel Fire - CLOSED

Hatcha's Grill of Angel Fire
Coleman, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love New Mexico mexican food...this was close to the very best!!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We Loved the food so much we are using them for my daughter's wedding reception. love the calabacitas and enchiladas. excited to have "not your typical wedding fare" for the reception. I will share review after the wedding about Hatchas catering.

• Visited March 2013

Waco, TX
“Very Average”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We were visiting Angel Fire from Texas, where there is a wide range of Mexican food... anywhere from authentic to Tex Mex. We were told that New Mexico had amazing Mexican food, so we asked for rec's when we got into town. Hatcha's is the only place in Angel Fire, so we tried it out.

We ordered fajitas and quesadillas. Very average. Meat had a weird consistency. They also charged for chips and salsa. I will say that the salsa was excellent though.

Service was very prompt and friendly.

Overall I wouldn't recommend Hatcha's. I'm guessing that the amazing recs we had heard about were for nearby Taos.

• Visited March 2013
“Don't miss Hatcha's!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

A family owned business, not fancy but food is fresh and homemade! This is not tex-mex, it is New Mexican cuisine. Mr H's tacos is one of my favorites. Try the sautéed cabbage or calabacitas (squash) as a side. Yum Yum! Wonderful blue corn cheese enchiladas. Good alternatives for those that don't want Mexican too.

Keller, Texas
“Doesn't disappoint”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was our second trip to Hatcha's. This time on a ski trip over MLK weekend. The tamales are still probably my favorite, but my husband says you cannot go wrong with the chile rellano. The plates are full of generous portions of great food and the sauces on top (either red or green) are both delicious. We had a member of our party try the cheese enchiladas with cheese sauce and he was very pleased with his choice as well. Happy with the service, portions, and quality of the food.

• Visited January 2013
Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Good New Mexican food - Good prices.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Local Mexican-style food, with a NM flavor --- not typical Tex-Mex. Large menu, they do take-out, prices aren't bad... I think they need to overhaul their seating somewhat. Chips/salsa are extra $, staff is super-friendly, and I've never eaten anything I would call bad there. Only Mexican food restaurant in town.

Visited January 2013