“OK Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 434
Description: We have the best Mesquite Grilled Steaks in Angel Fire! You'll feel at home while savoring a great meal in our casual and relaxed dining room. In the summer you can enjoy the gorgeous sunsets on our patio! Come experience our Mesquite Grilled flavors, attentive service and our friendly, rustic atmosphere!
Texas
“OK Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

Dined here on Friday after July 4th. Tried to call and make suggested reservations but no one returned my call so we took a chance and just showed up. No problem to have no reservation. My bottled beer was warm- had to put in my ice water to chill it, the house salad was just some iceberg salad with one cherry tomato, and they don't serve any type of bread. My husband's steak was just average with some gristle but cooked just as ordered. My grilled salmon was an unusual color but the seasoning was excellent. Would probably not go back.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank KathrynG

Angel Fire, New Mexico
“Food good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food was good, service was good, the only time I have eaten at a high end steak house and they didn't serve any kind of bread. I asked for some bread and was told they didn't serve bread or roll or any type of bread. Paid $34.00 for a steak got salad and potato.

• Visited June 2012
Belton, Texas
“Nice atmosphere and great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2012

We loved the decor. Service and food were wonderful. A little on the pricey side, but portions were huge. There was no kid's menu when we were there - they had to print more, but sort of told us what they had to offer and tried to come up with kid friendly options. We'll be back!

Visited February 2012
dallas
“Cozy spot with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

We dined here on Christmas eve. The food was quite good (we all had steaks and potatoes) and service was fairly prompt. I do have to say that the restaurant was very cold and I think they had just turned their heater on at 5pm and we arrived at 6ish. It was unusually cold while we were there (in the teens) so maybe they are not used to the chilly extreme temps. The service was friendly, food was yummy and the decor was very nice. Slightly upscale and stylish atmosphere.

Visited December 2011
Abilene
“A Less-Expensive option to the Roasted Clove”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

I thought the house red wine was good. The salad was a little sparse, but good blue-cheese dressing. The 10 oz. sirloin I ordered was the least expensive steak on the menu (I think it was $18) and was cooked to order. I was there early in the evening, so the baked potato was just barely done. Most diners will go later than I did, so that shouldn't be a problem. I hope this steakhouse makes it. Since I was there early, I couldn't judge how well it has been received. The steak was mesquite-grilled, but not exceptional in flavor. Wait staff was very friendly and helpful and attentive.

• Visited July 2011