Tripadvisor

“Surprise in Angel fire”

Enchanted Circle Brewing
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

5 of us ate at Enchanted Circle Brewing yesterday - driving up a muddy dirt road I was not anticipating what we found there - good food and very passable brews (try the variety of IPS's). The burgers that almost everyone ordered were cooked to order and arrived fresh and hot - with the pretty good fries. I ordered the chicken sandwich which was advertised as the 'WOW' sandwich - it came covered with a 'Bacon Jam'. This was, in fact, the very best chicken sandwich I have ever had! Whatever the bacon jam was there was lots of bacon in a great syrup - I know, sounds strange but if don't get some you'll have missed a truly great sandwich! The restaurant was neat and very clean despite the mud and snow outside. I recommend this place.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (105)

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Service is TERRIBLE. We own a home in Angel Fire and have eaten here many times. We like to support our local businesses, however this restaurant has changed in terms of service. Food is OK, beer is good.
Steve, beef up the staff.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

We were on the area for Octoberfest and thoughts we would give the local taprooms some business. We went in and met family there who had been waiting almost an hour for lunch for 2 people. We ordered beers and after the server dropped them at our table we never saw him again. I went to the bar to ask for our check and the server told me in a really rude voice that I was going to have to wait just like everyone else. Never have I had such rude service. Sadly I nor my family will ever go back.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 17, 2019

Very limited choices for lunch in Angel Fire on a Monday! This was one of the better options from a service perspective as others had extensive wait times. Food was good brewery lunch fare, burgers and sandwiches.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed lunch the Tuesday after Labor Day. Excellent service by Melissa and our food was well prepared and served promptly. My salad was fresh and my wife's Philly sandwich tasty. Beer was good as always.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Enchanted Circle Brewing? Share your experiences!