See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2018

We stayed from 28 Sep till 1 oct. Our whole family was there on a leisure trip. I am sorry to say that only bad memories that we have of the trip are related to this hotel. The rooms were small.In fact, in my parents room, the wash basin and drawer broken. The staff was rude. The internet did not work.The breakfast they served was too spicy and cold.
The worst thing is that they did not budge at all and charged us extra for breakfast. We booked 3 rooms with breakfast for 4. All the days, only 3 of us took breakfast as some of us were on fast. Still they charged extra.
They could not provide a stool for my old parents in bathroom. We were all no smokers but their rooms were all smelling of cigarette.
I would suggest everyone to not book this hotel as this is nowhere near any popular destination.

Room tip: Better to take a hotel near tourist destination and good service. But not this one.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lomesh S
Manohar Singh M, Owner at Hotel The Gandhi International, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Hello Sir ,

Greetings from The Gandhi International Jodhpur.

Thank you very much for review.

I would like to inform you that your all afferts are useless , I have checked all sides where you have try to show that my property is not good management is bad . 5 Month is already passed and your review is not working .I mean its
not affecting my business.

I want to give a suggestion FOC .

Next Time you go outside then Book a Dharamsala where you will got every thing FOC

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

The rooms are too cosy and comfortable.
It's nearby to the station.
Food is quite good.
Even the service is good.
Loved the stay.
Staff service is very good.
Very helpful and good at hospitality.
Excellent room service and house keeping.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
gandhi108, Owner at Hotel The Gandhi International, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Hello Mem,

Greetings from The Gandhi International , Jodhpur

Thank you very much for a nice and lovely review , We are always ready to welcome you , your family and friends to our Property
all time and promise for excellect services in future also . See you soon ----------------

Reviewed February 20, 2018

This is one of the best pure vegetarian hotel to stay in main city. Room are good and neat and clean. Food is quite good. Staff are very helpful. Interior of hotel is good. Location of hotel is very good. This is good 3 star hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gandhi108, Owner at Hotel The Gandhi International, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Greetings from The Gandhi International Jodhpur,

Thank you very Much for a nice and lovely review. We are always ready to welcome you , your family and friends to our Hotel all time
and promise for excellent services in future also. see you soon---------------------

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in july-2016 booked from Goibibo. Service was excellent Rooms are big and well decorated. Complimentary breakfast having too many varieties was Good. They served only Veg food. Bathroom was clean.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
gandhi108, Owner at Hotel The Gandhi International, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Greetings from The Gandhi International Jodhpur,

Thank you very much for a nice and lovely review, It was our pleasure to have you as our guest ,We are always ready to welcome you , your family and friends to our hotel all time .
I Promise for excellent services in future also. See you soon-------------

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

The Hotel has good ambience,nice and clean rooms,ever accommodating staff and to top it excellent food!..they prepare acc.to your choice of degree of spiciness...came here with family that include two children under10..they found it their home outside home! I would recommend it to one and all! When I visit Jodhpur again you know where I will stay!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Manohar Singh M, General Manager at Hotel The Gandhi International, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Hello Sir,

Greetings from The Gandhi international Jodhpur.

Thank you very much for a Nice and lovely review and rating ,We are always ready to welcome you, Your Family and friends to our Hotel all Time and promise for excellent services in future also See You soon