All reviews rooftop pool distil bar blue coriander ram singh nice hotel travel desk food quality is very good awesome hospitality his team housekeeping staff railway station comfortable stay f b modern facilities house keeping room service excellent room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Feel good pleasure in hotel. Comfortable bed, Mostly all necessary things provided in room. Staff and Guards are cooperative.
Behaviour of Guard Nemi Chand is so nice and cooperative.
Facilities like Gym and swimming pool also available.

Trip type: Traveled on business
GMLIJ23, General Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest,

Greetings!!!

It is a pleasure to have you stay with us at Lords Inn Jodhpur and we are pleased to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us and were well looked after by the team specially Mr.Nemi Chand.
We constantly strive to provide our guests with a memorable service experience and I am happy that we were able to delight you.
We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Lords Inn Jodhpur.

Lords Inn Jodhpur

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I had booked a tour through Rajastahn and this was one of my stays. Sounded promising from reviews online, when checking in I was promised a room with a large bed as my tour company had paid for, they gave me one with two single beds. Which I didn't mind, but the room was filthy. The room service book was dirty with all torn out pages. And absolutely nothing in the fridge for mini bar. I went to go on my tour and spoke to my driver, thanks to his doing (!!) He said this was unacceptable as they has paid for me to have a room with a large bed. After he complained on my behalf my next room was beautiful, with a fully stocked mini bar and so clean and ironically with a comment card asking to review (the first room did not have that!) My best advice would be if you get a similar room request another! The wait staff was lovely but highly unimpressed with the business.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking time to advice on your recent stay at Lords Inn Jodhpur. Its only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the services that we provide to our valued Guests.
I was very disappointed to read your experience during your stay with us. I would like to inform you that your booking was of Deluxe Room (you may check the Travel Voucher provided by Travel agent) When you checked in at the hotel it was informed to the tour escort that Rooms are getting ready but he insisted that to give the Room which was getting ready and he said SHE will change the room after sightseeing. There is nothing Like SCAM as you mentioned. We, at Lords Inn, Jodhpur bend over backwards to please our customers. It’s a non-negotiable philosophy, and ingrained in our collective DNA, and there are no “if’s and but’s”. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We hope all our guests are able to truly enjoy their visit and walk out with great satisfaction.
Again please accept my apology, and I hope that this doesn’t put you off return stay with us
Lords Inn Jodhpur

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for two nights.Stay was awesome.Great Hospitality with smile on everybodys face.Service is bit slow but i can understand i am not the only one seeking quick service afterall we are humans and hotel guys too.
Best thing i noticed is General Manager meets with everyone in the Restaurant and asks if you need anything.Mr.Rafiq and his team are promt and always there for you.Housekèping lags.Rooftol swimming pool is clean and excellently maintained.I advised management to improve the Gym.Food is excellent if you want to try rajasthani food.
Best Budget hotel.Give it a try if you want to feel like home.

ALL THE BEST !

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is a bit rundown. But what do you expect from India. I have to hice it to staff., every single one had a smile and will attend to your needs. ( It might take you 1 hour to get a bar of soap delivered to your room from room service) but hey tour in India an that's normal.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

We are visited many time Nice hotel good food quality and very cooperative staff ,feeling like home, roof top swimming pool was amazing with full view of jodhpur . Good for family gathering. Vikas ji and rafikul are helpful ,

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
LordsHotels, Manager at Lords Inn, Jodhpur, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2019

Dear Mr. Vikram,,

Thank you for your lovely review. I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

The Lords Inn Hotels and Resorts is indeed a true value hospitality chain and we are privileged that we lived up to your expectations.

Our Dharma, Culture and Values guide us constantly to look after our guests and their needs with genuine warmth and care. I am grateful for your appreciation of the services provided by the team. We believe it is always the small things that make a world of difference.

Thank you once again for your patronage of Lords Inn and we hope to be of service to you again in the not too distant future.

Lord inn Jodhpur.